Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt have your ever met Louis Lamour?
Jeebus, no. I am a common slut. Doan hang out in them places. Point in fact (just tried to find the pic, but failed) -- There is a large white sign with routered-out black letters over the doorway from the garage into the Chateau:

This Is A High-Class Place
Act Respectable

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif

Cool and rainy today, starting at 40F.

I got my silver locks trimmed yesterday and received the rest of my parts, so scheduled to replace the dishwasher wheels at one of the rentals and replace the backdoor screens on all four today.

I spent fargin hours assembling a gas patio grill that was rejected from IKEA for having abstruse, recondite, and thoroughly piss-poor picture-assembly destructions. Had to take certain different sections apart a few times... The assembly instructions covered FORTY-THREE pages. Circles and arrows. Quotated.

Herself was a perfect gem, running after little shiny black screws and nuts that I dropped, finding odd-shaped parts >40 metal parts to assemble, etc.

Got it offa the dining room table and out onna porch. The LP gas tank would NOT seal to the connector tightly enough. Went into the garage and got another tank (my heart was on the floor, and I accidentally stepped on it -- dunno what I was gonna do if the new tank leaked gas like mad.)

It din'. It worked. I have a new gas grill. Herself is overjoyed, and is gonna run out to get some smoked oysters to fry.

I was discussing this by email with the author, and he was like you... unaware of same-title works. Here is a C&P of what I sent him that I just ripped outa my packrat memory:

(eg: Thin Air, Sleepless, Soulless, Life After Life, Cloud Altlas, Possession, Forever, Person of Interest, The Double, The Cave, and a lotsa more.) First one I thought of was Winter’s Tale (Shakespeare and Mark Helprin Best Seller)
Wow, you gotta pretty good packrat up there Walt. I could only think of the Bible in my packrat. 🤣 I would have to have goggle that…
still, you wouldn’t think you would want to name the book you’ve spent all you time and energy on with a repeat title…

I spent fargin hours assembling a gas patio grill that was rejected from IKEA for having abstruse, recondite, and thoroughly piss-poor picture-assembly destructions. Had to take certain different sections apart a few times... The assembly instructions covered FORTY-THREE pages. Circles and arrows. Quotated.

Herself was a perfect gem, running after little shiny black screws and nuts that I dropped, finding odd-shaped parts >40 metal parts to assemble, etc.

Got it offa the dining room table and out onna porch. The LP gas tank would NOT seal to the connector tightly enough. Went into the garage and got another tank (my heart was on the floor, and I accidentally stepped on it -- dunno what I was gonna do if the new tank leaked gas like mad.)

It din'. It worked. I have a new gas grill. Herself is overjoyed, and is gonna run out to get some smoked oysters to fry.
Fried smoked oysters on the grill? I can’t imagine what thats like. Glad you got the grill going🙃

Last edited:
Back when ppl could have real comedy.

AMEN TO THAT!
I subscribe to youtube for the uninterrupted content (music)
This is the second time I was put on a 24 hr no comment because someone complained about what I said about Greta T.
They would have kicked me off of YT but I actually pay for it so they punish me .
There is no comedy because " The Lame Complain...'

Snowing and blowing outside. Sitting here looking out the window. Nothing going in the grow and can't go outside. And of course there is 400 channels on the tube but nothing on......think I will go for a swim

giphy.gif
Wind River was a great film and this is near the ending.Worth watching . Jerremy hurt himself recently ,I think he accidently ran over him self helping others with a big ass snow cat

Latest posts

Back