Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get stiff joints in damp weather. Get along pretty well at 69, except I think my hips are getting to their last legs. I have no attention on getting them replaced Don't want to go under the knife again. Getting to old.

69!

congratulations young ‘un!

had one hip done about 16 years ago , it has been a pain in the arse for 15 years and i would have never done it had i a choice

yep , ive journaled my headaches for years trying to learn my triggers

at the end of the day , it all boiled down to barometric atmospheric changes , i can count on it like the sun coming up everyday

i am at the tension/high altitude mode right now , waiting for the coffee to kick in

sometimes , although rare , smoking some herbs helps..but mostly not

• A migraine headache causes a moderate-to-severe throbbing sensation on one or both sides of the head. Migraines are typically associated with nausea, vomiting, and light and sound sensitivity. They may be preceded by an aura (reversible visual or sensory disturbances).
  • A tension-type headache feels like a rubber band wrapped is around the head, although it's not usually as severe as a migraine. Shoulder, scalp, and neck tenderness or tension may also be present.
  • A high-altitude headache is usually intense, throbbing, and located either in the forehead or all over the head.2 It's often aggravated by coughing, straining, or lying flat and may be accompanied by facial flushing, eye redness, and light sensitivity.
  • A headache attributed to airline traveloccurs during the ascent or descent of a plane. This rare headache is severely stabbing in quality and felt over the forehead, behind, or around the eye.3
No mention of ex wives?

Sorry Subie !
"same title in books" hmmmm
The Bible .The Fishermans bible, hunters bible, crossdressers bible,.... wow Boos weed talkin....

calm down and have some coffee!!

46999CB7-2073-498D-9B42-043B4924534A.jpeg

There is already a book with that title. Is it normal to have the same title in books?
1673961728113.png

A common place, smaller Minnesota town, at the close of World War II, is the setting for this moving story. It includes a host of personalities. War time has put some strain on living, but holding together they survive.Paul Riech, a young single man just out of seminary, has an unwavering ministry at the country church. He is full of vim and vigor and occasionally finds himself in tumultuous situations.The story will leave you feeling nostalgic about an easier life that use to be. Neighbors were usually ready to give a helping hand, and of course, gossip is always apparent. It is a story about life and its outcomes.

1673961876821.png

How does a stick in the mud become a polished arrow hidden in the Master's quiver? The Parable of the Polished Arrow tells the story of how a crooked ol' branch, once fallen, finds its way into the House of the Master Archer, and is shaped, stretched, whittled and fetched to be a reliable arrow hidden for the days of the hunt and the days of war.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 317707View attachment 317707View attachment 317708View attachment 317709 More rain here, starting at 42F.

Alas Grayfox has begun suffering from sciatica and is now on Gabipenten, which leaves her feeling doofee and forgetful. She is only 74 and has always been height/weight proportional, but an old auto accident, wear, and arthritis have taken their toll. She is also starting physical therapy, which I hope helps enough for her to get off of the pain meds.

The real issue that we currently have with her sciatica and my spondylolisthesis, is that neither of us can walk that far right now, so Miss Layla is getting shorted. We're still doing our morning mile with her, but I've started taking her to the park during the day, instead of walking the hood, to try to find other players to exercise her.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot out during the day and inclement weather, so we're down to chasing a ball, which is not as exciting as sniffing and discovering new things on a walk or romping with the other pups.
I hope grayfox has positive results with the PT and getting off the pain meds.
we take our very old dog BB and our very young dog Maryjane on a walk maybe a mile and a half stopping at the kid park which is fenced in on three sides for maryjane to get some laps in checking for squirrels in the park if nobody is there which is most days. I also depend on the puppy next door ”Oreo” to burn some energy running up and down the fence line playing every day. There will never be grass in that area I’m sure…
im sure both of my dogs know of our inabilities to keep up with them and respect that.

View attachment 317713
A common place, smaller Minnesota town, at the close of World War II, is the setting for this moving story. It includes a host of personalities. War time has put some strain on living, but holding together they survive.Paul Riech, a young single man just out of seminary, has an unwavering ministry at the country church. He is full of vim and vigor and occasionally finds himself in tumultuous situations.The story will leave you feeling nostalgic about an easier life that use to be. Neighbors were usually ready to give a helping hand, and of course, gossip is always apparent. It is a story about life and its outcomes.

looks like ya all have thrown a monkey wrench in Unca’s work

View attachment 317713
That’s the one I saw

Morning Misfits. Major storm coming later today. Gotta get my ducks in a row. Might be hard to get around for the next couple of days.

Will flush a couple plants first thing then out for supplies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back