Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what the picture looked like of the glass packs and headders.

thrush-muffler-logo.png
He looks pretty fast

I don’t know there’s any other way to cut his cutters. Every time he open and closed his mouth they were digging through his fat cheeks, which broke my heart. I enjoyed feeding him salami and pork, laughing at him, calling him a cannibal… I’ve got a video of him eating sausage soup, but I can’t load it onto the website because it’s too many megagiggy things… :eek:
thats funny when i feed my sun conure Mia some eggs I dont tell her what it is !

Ha ha. Not a mother kind of guy. This is/was my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Muffler. Though it would be cool to put my sponsor on my arm. Only trouble is they dropped me after one year. They are long gone but the bird is still on my arm. Most all the color is gone.

View attachment 315114
Like the Tattoo brother
I have used Thrush Mufflers all my life. That's what I have on my Avalanche 2500. It has a 496 in it with no Catalytic Converters. Sounds bad ass and runs like a mother fker.
I topped out a Charger about a yr ago. He was shocked.😁

Last edited:
I just had to bury turbo, my 300 lb. hog, he passed last night...talk about a chore getting him out the gate and into a hole...I'm guessing I got his smell on me, Ivan won't leave me alone...he's all sniffy and stuff...

So sorry to hear boo. That was a hack of a job. 300 lb wow. May turbo rest in peace. Animals are smarter than a lot of people think. Was turbo a good old boy? I don't like when our pet pass. I've lost Reble. Lilly, and our baby Jasmine while I was gone. Jasmine went quick. She was playing with me one min. and she went on the bed made a squeaky noise and passed. So sad. Do understand it.

yes ness, turbo was a beast I sat and hung with while feeding him...he died of obesity I have to assume...if I hadn't found him today he would have been a nasty mess to deal with tomorrow...flies got there way sooner than I...on a lighter note the new chickens are happily laying and they're so sweet, one let me stroke her back while she was laying an egg...buffs are gentle birds...the old ones are foraging and seem content, even as dutch chases them around the woods never really breaking a stride...he herding them...imagine a stampeding herd of worn out chickens coming at you in a frenzy...:eek:

yes ness, turbo was a beast I sat and hung with while feeding him...he died of obesity I have to assume...if I hadn't found him today he would have been a nasty mess to deal with tomorrow...flies got there way sooner than I...on a lighter note the new chickens are happily laying and they're so sweet, one let me stroke her back while she was laying an egg...buffs are gentle birds...the old ones are foraging and seem content, even as dutch chases them around the woods never really breaking a stride...he herdingthem...imagine a stampeding herd of worn out chickens coming at you in a frenzy...:eek:

I have that picture in my house. It’s one of my favs.
0F2C7619-ED8A-483A-8935-76F2E8078869.jpeg

He looks pretty fast
Not any more.
Like the Tattoo brother
I have used Thrush Mufflers all my life. That's what I have on my Avalanche 2500. It has a 496 in it with no Catalytic Converters. Sounds bad ass and runs like a mother fker.
I topped out a Charger about a yr ago. He was shocked.😁
To expensive for me. Especially when you create so much starting line torque things start to break....then there is bent or burnt valves....and new slicks.....on and on.

What do you do with all those eggs?
Have you seen the price of eggs now days....just remove your shoes before coming inside.

I miss home grown eggs. Had a good sized flock, but everything liked to eat 'em. Coyotes, coons, opossums, and stray cats were the worst. Hawks took their toll, too. Had one that ate four in five days. He'd have gotten the fifth but I ran out and foot launched him. Sixth day, he got lead poisoning.

Latest posts

Back