Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wife's girlfriend brought me this. Never seen it before.

IMG_20221111_164641880.jpg
IMG_20221111_164729121.jpg

Last edited:
Off to the Doc's . This should be fun. Two step process.....back again on Monday.
Good luck with your procedure and recovery brother! Only a flesh wound and a golden opportunity to contemplate the sound of one hand typing.................

Happy Satyr Day brothers and sisters! Cloudy here starting at 42f and 63% RH, with 5 mph breeze and predicted to reach 49F.

Some pump research, frolicking on Auto Cad, and quality time pickling another gallon of Daikon.

I found the pump information that I needed, but more filter research today, because I can't get a simple engineering cut sheet from Pall, giving me enough pressure and flow information for me to size a system. I'm going to recommend that we go elsewhere to the LPG supplier that I'm helping.

Part of the issue is that they have convinced my client that Pall coalescing filters are superior to all others but are not able to supply the numbers supporting that claim either. I saw the chat notes, which had a note attached stating that this was for the cannabis market. I didn't tell them that, but it seemed a noteworthy point to them, leaving me to wonder if that is why they are ignoring my requests.

Latest posts

Back