Hi newbie here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All great advice in here.

Ya want PK boost during the peak time a bud puts on mass. 4-8wks. Some say start at 2-3wks. That would be fine in small doses to get it building up in the plant.

If your not familiar with it you'll have to tweak as ya go and watch the plant for any problems.

All great advice in here.

Ya want PK boost during the peak time a bud puts on mass. 4-8wks. Some say start at 2-3wks. That would be fine in small doses to get it building up in the plant.

If your not familiar with it you'll have to tweak as ya go and watch the plant for any problems.
Nice one for advice all yeah they gonna be flipped this week have pk and boost accelerator ready they looking nice I think

Much depends on the strain and how much room you have to flower in. They'll stretch more when they start to flower and you have to keep them out of the lights. Some grow a single plant in a 4x4, others can get 6 or 8 in
Much depends on the strain and how much room you have to flower in. They'll stretch more when they start to flower and you have to keep them out of the lights. Some grow a single plant in a 4x4, others can get 6 or 8 in there.

there.

Much depends on the strain and how much room you have to flower in. They'll stretch more when they start to flower and you have to keep them out of the lights. Some grow a single plant in a 4x4, others can get 6 or 8 in there.
Do you guys veg your cuts heard people have chucked cuts into flower within 2 -3 weeks of veg will it still be okay due to timing wise , also I have a full room its 9ft high I have plants a 3 ft with light at ceiling so I'd say I have about a 5ft stretch margin but wouldn't want to go over 6ft trees as would they be wispy light nugs and not dence would it be better to tip the 3ft ones whilst others catch up only have many thanks guys

Nice one for advice all yeah they gonna be flipped this week have pk and boost accelerator ready they looking nice I think
To add to that. I guess I'm a bit outta the norm. On the day I flip they are getting bloom. From what I've read as soon as that 12hr cycle is identified by the plant the chemicals start to flip. Nutrient needs change and it's now seeking PK increases. I try to give that to them from the start. Does it make a difference? I dunno..lol But in my mind it only makes sense.

Do you guys veg your cuts heard people have chucked cuts into flower within 2 -3 weeks of veg will it still be okay due to timing wise , also I have a full room its 9ft high I have plants a 3 ft with light at ceiling so I'd say I have about a 5ft stretch margin but wouldn't want to go over 6ft trees as would they be wispy light nugs and not dence would it be better to tip the 3ft ones whilst others catch up only have many thanks guys
Unless you plan on a small sea of green grow I'd veg them cuts to a good size. If ya flower a small clone you'll get a a smaller plant. Good stuff for sea of green grows but I'm thinking your not interested in that.

Latest posts

Back