Hi everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy Smith

Reaction score
I have always liked gardening. I ordered some seeds last year and started 9 seeds and I have 5 that are growing. Bubba kush and skunk #1. They are doing pretty good. I planted them behind my house. It's all bushes with a few hills and some openings for sun. I'm 26 f. In Illinois. I started them in some miracle grow potting soil. I think what ever food they were getting is almost gone and so what do you think is a good plant food to feed them. I'll get pictures soon. Thanks weed 💕 lovers.

Here's the grow and bloom
Screenshot_20240730_054733_Google.jpg

Calmag
Screenshot_20240727_124129_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Silica Blast (you do not NEED this it's optional)
Screenshot_20240730_054849_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have always liked gardening. I ordered some seeds last year and started 9 seeds and I have 5 that are growing. Bubba kush and skunk #1. They are doing pretty good. I planted them behind my house. It's all bushes with a few hills and some openings for sun. I'm 26 f. In Illinois. I started them in some miracle grow potting soil. I think what ever food they were getting is almost gone and so what do you think is a good plant food to feed them. I'll get pictures soon. Thanks weed 💕 lovers.
I like Jacks they have several different ones The classic 20 20 20 is simple and a no brainer. You will need to supplement with a calmag or calcium nitrate. Both get 1/4 tsp per gallon of water at every watering. Make sure everything is dissolved. You only want one nute with no other mixing try Jacks professional with micronutes. With Jacks no lockout and no ph-testing water. Just add at every watering. It is the simplest for new growers. I have been using Jacks for about a year now. My plants love it even the house plants and veggies love it too.

How rude I was… Sorry I should have said a big welcome to the MJ Passion. This is a great family if growers. A great place to learn Feel free to read through some grow journals. Then I should have continued on with the Jacks speech. There is a Jacks thread if you want to read more about it. Welcome

How rude I was… Sorry I should have said a big welcome to the MJ Passion. This is a great family if growers. A great place to learn Feel free to read through some grow journals. Then I should have continued on with the Jacks speech. There is a Jacks thread if you want to read more about it. Welcome
Thanks Jan

I didn't think you were rude thanks Jan.

Latest posts

Back