Hey guys im back!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe's grows

Reaction score
Hello everyone I was not able to get into my @Joseph Fontaine account so I created my new account Joe's grows hopefully I'll be able to link them. Any how's I have a project I'm starting it's about 25 reg seeds all from @Carty and @oldfogey8 . There are blakbelt f2 blak oger stone Golden lemon x triple lemon chemdawgsrxndv mimosax triple lemon . There are a few more I believe but I didn't have names on them . Anyhows I'd like to cross the best looking Plantes male to female . A few different crosses . Then once those seeds are made take ten of each cross im able to make drop them and do the same the the best plants with best features and eventually I'd like to make one strain from these call it the passion this is were I'm at . This is dY two all are up I have my spiderfarmer about 20 inches away at the lowest setting and an oscillating fan to keep them strong I will be transplanting I to one gallons keeping g them in one gallons till I'm about to flip and put them in ten gallons for flower ... a few will be ran inside a few will be ran outside its a little late but my plants just won't be huge but they'll Def get big . . I have a rake shovel hoe all the tools to dig a plot in the woods once figured out all will be updated also once these are all in the works I'll be doing a big gabagoo beastmode outdoor grow I'm so exited I can't wait .

Attachments

• 1718372415178802724728619458246.jpg
    1718372415178802724728619458246.jpg
    1.2 MB
Glad you got the seeds. Good luck with this round. I have two of the CDSR x ND plants growing outside. They are crazy lanky probably from the Nanda Devi. The buzz it worth it though in my opinion. If you are growing them inside, prepare to LST the sh!T out of them. I quadlined and flipped mine early and they still got pretty tall. I will get a pic of the one in my neighbors yard for reference a bit later.

Glad you got the seeds. Good luck with this round. I have two of the CDSR x ND plants growing outside. They are crazy lanky probably from the Nanda Devi. The buzz it worth it though in my opinion. If you are growing them inside, prepare to LST the sh!T out of them. I quadlined and flipped mine early and they still got pretty tall. I will get a pic of the one in my neighbors yard for reference a bit later.
Yea I can't wait to see what I get I am saving g the haze and the others you sent for when I have some more experience under my belt .ty so much if I end up making something nice out of whatever I get here I'll be happy to donate some bak . I love a good smoke that makes you creative and energetic like a happy energy not like heart racing

Yea I can't wait to see what I get I am saving g the haze and the others you sent for when I have some more experience under my belt .ty so much if I end up making something nice out of whatever I get here I'll be happy to donate some bak . I love a good smoke that makes you creative and energetic like a happy energy not like heart racing
Me too that's what I love.

Pics from my neighbors deck. The plant on the right is the CDSR x Nanda Devi. The one on the left in back is G&M Herijuana x Blueberry. The mess on the left is about 10 or so Triple Grape x Triple Lemon from seeds I gave her last year.
IMG_3556.jpeg

Heri-Berry leaves are nice and shiny green thanks to Jack’s Classic.
IMG_3557.jpeg

Latest posts

Back