Hello from the Bayou

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tell us what you've accumulated so far? What are your plans? It all starts with a plan.

CO2 is an advanced move. Ive grown for years and never even thought about it. It has benefits but I don't need it. Set up a good environment and there's no need for CO2.

Many here use Jack's and promix method. Super simple for a new guy or old grower...like me..lol Look around in the grow journal threads. Youll find a lot of info.

So tell us what you've accumulated so far? What are your plans? It all starts with a plan.

CO2 is an advanced move. Ive grown for years and never even thought about it. It has benefits but I don't need it. Set up a good environment and there's no need for CO2.

Many here use Jack's and promix method. Super simple for a new guy or old grower...like me..lol Look around in the grow journal threads. Youll find a lot of info.
My plan is to set up a beginner's grow environment to hone my skill level to be a successful veteran grower like so many y'all have became. I look at it this way. My intention is develop the HYDRO side of thing. So, I figure since I have this access of knowledge I thought that I will build the grow room from start. Not trying be arrogant but just aggressive from the onset. Does that make for BUDDING future .

My plan is to set up a beginner's grow environment to hone my skill level to be a successful veteran grower like so many y'all have became. I look at it this way. My intention is develop the HYDRO side of thing. So, I figure since I have this access of knowledge I thought that I will build the grow room from start. Not trying be arrogant but just aggressive from the onset. Does that make for BUDDING future .
I'll like add this, I really appreciate you taking the time entertaining my question. So, I'm forever grateful for any advice you have to offer. Thank Bro

Hydro can be a blast once your dialed in. It's full of learning curves but very rewarding. Not the route id suggest for a new guy but like I mentioned pick a method an roll with it. Some will be harder than others and one thing I can guarantee with them all is...problems. They are gonna happen. They happen to all of us. Ya just don't give up till she's dead from neglect or harvest..lol Let's hope that's harvest.

Lots of hydro system. What you considering? Ebb flow, drippers n blocks, good old bubblers? Even coco is considered a hydro approach and a very very good one.

Ya mention no bugs with hydro. I'll let ya know now that is fake news. I've run soils, bubblers, peat, and coco. Ive had gnats in every medium. I don't have that issue today but I do keep a close watch being in peat. Ya know a good mix of peat and perlite give you another blank medium to play with on a hydro type level.

You are welcome. Your helping all of us here and ya don't even know it. New guys bring questions. Which in turns keeps new and old methods current in our head. Many here will help you along without hesitation. It's pretty obvious your reading a lot of info. Your curious about advanced stuff.

Building a grow room...dude please start a thread for that. Would love to see ya lay that out. I grew before tents were popular. Ya had to make your own space. If I could choose between a tent or build. I'd build. Ya can customize and it's solid.

I'm a lil stoned n rambling this morning. I'm glad ya joined us. It'll be fun watching that green thumb grow.

Hydro can be a blast once your dialed in. It's full of learning curves but very rewarding. Not the route id suggest for a new guy but like I mentioned pick a method an roll with it. Some will be harder than others and one thing I can guarantee with them all is...problems. They are gonna happen. They happen to all of us. Ya just don't give up till she's dead from neglect or harvest..lol Let's hope that's harvest.

Lots of hydro system. What you considering? Ebb flow, drippers n blocks, good old bubblers? Even coco is considered a hydro approach and a very very good one.

Ya mention no bugs with hydro. I'll let ya know now that is fake news. I've run soils, bubblers, peat, and coco. Ive had gnats in every medium. I don't have that issue today but I do keep a close watch being in peat. Ya know a good mix of peat and perlite give you another blank medium to play with on a hydro type level.

You are welcome. Your helping all of us here and ya don't even know it. New guys bring questions. Which in turns keeps new and old methods current in our head. Many here will help you along without hesitation. It's pretty obvious your reading a lot of info. Your curious about advanced stuff.

Building a grow room...dude please start a thread for that. Would love to see ya lay that out. I grew before tents were popular. Ya had to make your own space. If I could choose between a tent or build. I'd build. Ya can customize and it's solid.

I'm a lil stoned n rambling this morning. I'm glad ya joined us. It'll be fun watching that green thumb grow.
Hear me out greenmobster440, for newbie such as myself. In your opinion what would be an ideal set-up for a starter HYDRO grow room. Not that I'm trying to evade any of the process. I'm just thinking that since I have you guys @ my disposal( not take lightly of friendship I receive ) I'll build the based on the input of all the VETERANS who been there and done that. This is where my mind set is. Forgive me for being aggressive. Thank weedmanike1

Good morning WeedHopper, I have a question about incorporating CO2 to my grow room as a new indoor grower. What's your opinion on this for a newbie?
I've never had temps high enough in my grow room to need CO2.
And for several years I grew outside until my Wife said it was to dangerous at our age . I live in Texas.😁

Hydro is just a blank medium that can be used in many methods. I used bubblers first. It's how I learned to grow. Everything is faster in hydro. Errors included. Ya mess up with hydro you'll know right away. But things can be corrected at the same speed.
Second choice is coco....my choice is peat.

If you can control water temperature in a bubbler id go with it. Once your dialed in on nutes and ph they grow like mad.

I hear you and I'm listening bro. I see no aggression in your text. Youve made a decision. That's a start.

Latest posts

Back