Hello...and a few questions!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambooka02

Happy2Bhere!
Reaction score
First off HELLO everyone!!

This is my first year trying out the whole pot scene and I just have a few questions... Im not even sure if this is where im supposed to post questions, sorry if its not...

anyway. I have three really healthy plants that are between 1/2 - 1 foot tall. Today I was looking at the biggest one and saw a couple of those little balls eeryone fears. Now, some people are telling me to wait another few days (that i have about a week before they open) just in case im mistaken. Is this okay??

Im also REALLY REALLY hoping that my other two turn out to be female (even one would make me happy). But lets just say all three are male, Can I still use the leaves to make butter or hash?

Hope to hear back from someone soon!! :):)

Welcome to MP. If you are seeing balls and you know they are balls get him out asap. ;) As far as making oil or butter you can give it a try but it's not gonna be that great IMHO. ;)

hello and welcome to mp ,,,just bin the males :eek: and goodluck on geting a female or 2 :peace:

Are they all the same strain? If you got balls on one you should see preflowers on the others, at least that's been my experience. They must be about 3 or 4 weeks old. What kind of light set up you got and what schedule you on? Good luck, and oops, Welcome to MP!

sambooka02 said:
First off HELLO everyone!!

This is my first year trying out the whole pot scene and I just have a few questions... Im not even sure if this is where im supposed to post questions, sorry if its not...

anyway. I have three really healthy plants that are between 1/2 - 1 foot tall. Today I was looking at the biggest one and saw a couple of those little balls eeryone fears. Now, some people are telling me to wait another few days (that i have about a week before they open) just in case im mistaken. Is this okay??

Im also REALLY REALLY hoping that my other two turn out to be female (even one would make me happy). But lets just say all three are male, Can I still use the leaves to make butter or hash?

Hope to hear back from someone soon!! :):)

if you aren't sure i would post pictures up here of the "balls" to make sure before ripping them out. just in case ya know! :)

Welcome to MP! Hope your other 2 will turn out to be ladies ;)

{sure hope I'm in the right place, forgive me if I am not}
Hello everybody Bri here I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :woohoo:
I haven't grown for some time but I received an aero garden as a gift and I have to grow the mother of all herbs ;) I am reading and learning as I go I will have lots of questions... I'm sure so thanks in advance ... will post some pictures as soon as I have some

Gorgeous Pictures:beatnik:

Bri

if you do have females plants that dont look like that u have on the picture, what u have on the picture is male, kill it, cut it, or take it 15 miles away from your females, oh boy, or let it grow see it for yourself, what we smokes is buds, alright? jorge has succeed to grow good buds on male, its intz but i use females to grow buds, i take it easy u know? its tough to grow male to make buds but we all are learning everyday, wheres jorge when we need him? he aint busy on hightime.com lol

Yeah. I had three plants. The pictures are of the two males :(

but I found out a few days ago that I have one girl. lol, not the greatest success but atleast I didn't fail completely. It was my first time so im happy!

Latest posts

Back