Havent had a post in a long time but heres something I started beginning of May.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Day 32 here in the first few pics...and the smaller ones at the end are from May 26 just to show the size comparison from then to now (June 10)

Size of grow area: 1.5 x 2 ft

Lighting: 1 70 watt HPS

Soil: Miracle grow time release/compost mixture (had to flush quite a bit a first)

Food: Miracle Grow Bloom Booster 15-30-15

What I've done to make them so bushy: LST, PINCHING and TOPPING/FIM

Resized006.jpg

Resized007.jpg

Resized001.jpg

Resized002.jpg

5 - 22 - 08 001.jpg

5 - 22 - 08 002.jpg

Nice bro! definitely comin' along. What are they? What is your flushing technique, if you don't mind? Lookin' good for sure!

Looking good Sunkist- when you going to flower?

I started the timer today lets see if I figured it out correctly..should be going off within the hour...I did it wrong and it never went off so this is the 2nd attempt..

EpicEndo said:
Nice bro! definitely comin' along. What are they? What is your flushing technique, if you don't mind? Lookin' good for sure!

just bagseed midgrades for some trial and error action to learn how things go. Still dont know if its male or female but im pretty sure I see some female preflowers on one of them already..its been about 37 days now..

Flushing I just used tap water like 2.5-3 gallons or so Id dump some in let it drain out the bottom, repeat.;)

They look great!!!! definitely let us see more pics as they grow...
good luck and stay safe

Great Job ! ! ! Salut.

Happy you got 1 ladie so far. I would be sad to see such wonderfuly excelent LST'd/Topped plants be male. Good luck with the other.
Those bushes are an inspiration for my next grow, thanks.

Be well.

Latest posts

Back