Growing in a small apartment in a MAJOR CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pftek

Reaction score
Like where thousands of people live in the apartment complex and I can hear my neighbors.

I'm very concerned about growing in such a situation. Is it possible? I have never had a person in my apartment for the last 2 years. Friendly with neighbors. Would it be possible to block 100% of all smell? Is this just an idiotic thing to do?

Wouldn't risk it. However, my last grow of 6 plants had ZERO smell. Don't know how or why but all the strains just never produced a smell until they were drying or you shook the plant.

Do you smoke in your apartment???If you do and have no problems you should be fine ,just try one plant at first if that goes off without a hitch double your odds the next time.Check out the pc grow box link I posted on here last week.If you cant find it let me know

You can't smell my tent standing next to it when it's closed.

Trafic said:
You can't smell my tent standing next to it when it's closed.

Ditto...except when I grow White Dwarfs....Man they reek....:)

I wld go small...maybe 1 or 2 feminized beans of a strain that is odor friendly....I say fem beans so that you will hve a good chance at getting a female...if you go with standard beans then go with 3-5 beans...

stealth all the way, something that might help, febreeze 30hr candles(no flavors vanilla,etc., the candle i use is light blue with a white center),it nutrilizes the oder without affecting your ladies, also great at taking away smoke smell. Other than weatherstripping everything!, i got nutin. Good luck and green thoughts be with ya!

Latest posts

Back