Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ommpc

Greetings MP, I am the OP of ommpc Online Medical Marijuana Patients Collective. Just dropping by to introduce myself to the community looking forward to meeting new friends :)

Peace & Respect
OMMPC

hello and welcome to mp ,,,hope you find yourself at home :peace:

Welcome to MP a good place for growers and friends.

hey there ommpc, i am from the country, you need to spell it out for me, what those letters stand for, op of the ommpc. and welcome to MP.....

Welcome ommpc, to Mp forum. Make yourself at home and share with us what you know. Plus, you might learn something from us too.

gettinggray1964 said:
hey there ommpc, i am from the country, you need to spell it out for me, what those letters stand for, op of the ommpc. and welcome to MP.....

Hi gettinggray1964, OMMPC Online Medical Marijuna Patients Collective

Thanks guys for the welcomes :)

:watchplant: + Welcome to Marijuana Passion!! + :watchplant:

Gb

mushroom-eater,this site is not for advertising.i'm surprised the mods have not deleted that part of your signature.not being an arse,just the way the site operates.read the rules.

I've taken the liberty of removing your signature. It was a breach of site rules. Please take a minute to read up on the rules when you get a chance.

Thanks .... and welcome to MP :aok:

Latest posts

Back