G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few seeds of Herijuana x Toxic Blue by Motarebel... and he used Chris' version... be glad to add to your journey down that rabbit hole....

Next, to find a strain kittens cannot stand the smell of..... hahahaha.

I have a few seeds of Herijuana x Toxic Blue by Motarebel... and he used Chris' version... be glad to add to your journey down that rabbit hole....

Next, to find a strain kittens cannot stand the smell of..... hahahaha.
My daughter in law is going to drop them at her shelter. They have a no kill shelter. All the females go first. Someone dumped a pregnant cat off a few years ago and here we are. I want no more cats. One or 2 males to keep the mice away, but that is it

Found a dead caterpillar in one of the buds on one plant. Going to have to give them all a good going over to see if that is a one off. I’ve heard that bud rot can happen due to caterpillars.
IMG_4242.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg
IMG_4244.jpeg

Going to be some nice tight buds on these if the weather cooperates…

I’ve never had much of an issue with caterpillars but have had bud rot. I am wondering if I just wasn’t seeing the cats. I have a lot of birds in my yard. They may be eating the caterpillars as I have seen some birds including wild turkeys hanging around my plants. If so, they missed at least one…

I’ve never had much of an issue with caterpillars but have had bud rot. I am wondering if I just wasn’t seeing the cats. I have a lot of birds in my yard. They may be eating the caterpillars as I have seen some birds including wild turkeys hanging around my plants. If so, they missed at least one…
My cats like caterpillars. I throw them on the ground to step on them and the cats get them and start munching. Green goo and all.

Latest posts

Back