funny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG

6. It's a risky business. Marijuana interferes with your thinking and judgment. Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS, violence and car crashes are all possibilities when you use marijuana.

do you think i have AIDS now :rolleyes:

2. Resist peer pressure. Marijuana may make you feel part of the crowd for a while -- but who needs friends who could self destruct at any moment?

5...4...3...2...1.............uh ok, now what?
these people are wacko!!!

"over 86 percent of 12-17 year olds have never even tried marijuana."

What planet is this guy from? That's how many use it regularly or at least as often as they can.

I just don't have the energy to get up off this couch and go to the doctor to get my STD meds but I can't drive there anyway cause I'm too high and I'll have to smoke a couple of more blunts to keep from losin it right now and I think I forgot to plug in granma's lung machine and I need to eat more now and I just got fired from my 15th job at McDonalds and Wendy's said to keep my marijuana smokin ass outta there and Denny's won't even hire me cause I smell like marijuana smoke all the time cause I gotta smoke more weed cause I might blow at any moment and the guy at the store said I can't be a bagger cause I'm already in the bag and I had a bag of weed sticking outta my pocket when he interviewed me and...

HAHAHAHAAHA

These guys crack me up!

LdyLunatic said:
OMG
6. It's a risky business. Marijuana interferes with your thinking and judgment. Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS, violence and car crashes are all possibilities when you use marijuana. :rolleyes:
Of course it does. Why the fook do you think I smoke it. That's the point here. I know it inteferes with my judgement and... what was that other thing? Aw, hell. It don't matter. That's why I smoke, so it'll interfere with other stuff. When I'm good and baked, then I'll go out and commit interference with other folks. Amen, pass that roach to the Rev.
Thanks. :cool:

5. Do the right thing. Using marijuana hurts your education, family ties, and social life.

my 3 brothers mom and step mom all smoke or used to smoke weed imagine how terrible our family is thank god there are sites like this to point out the extream danger in marijuana

IF YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA, YOU WILL GET AIDS/ CRASH A VEHICLE AND DIE!!!!!!
aaaaaaaahh!!!!

These facts are so convincing, I'm definetly going to quit toking!

DopeDoctor said:
IF YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA, YOU WILL GET AIDS/ CRASH A VEHICLE AND DIE!!!!!!
aaaaaaaahh!!!!

EVEN IF YOUR NOT DRIVING A CAR!!!

there really are crazy things on the internet, i remember my d.a.r.e. teacher told us a story in like 6th grade about a guy who was running away from the cops and climbed a fence and his arm got caught on something and was hanging on by a threat but he couldn't feel it and kept running because he was on MARIJUANA. lol

i will never forget that story.

Oh man thats what happen to me DARN MJ. BADBAD !!! lol

Latest posts

Back