fortune from cookie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I ordered chinese food delivery the other night. I am a bit paranoid now, I am thinking the delivery place is on to my grow! This is the fortune that was in my cookie......

fortune.JPG

Ha ha ha how cool is that?

Get some tape and stick that puppy in your grow room. :D

hello warfish, i think im gunna have to agree with you that frtune would scare the **** outa me. its deffinatly funny but man i would be checkin out my windows contstantly if that happened to me.... good luck with that and watch out for the guy in your bushes lol

Nothing to do with the veg they use or the spiritual thought of true peace comes from within.

No way.

THEY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND MADE A COOKIE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THEY KNOW YOU KNOW THEY KNOW YOU KNOW THEY KNOW!

:p

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Nothing to do with the veg they use or the spiritual thought of true peace comes from within.

No way.

THEY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND MADE A COOKIE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THEY KNOW YOU KNOW THEY KNOW YOU KNOW THEY KNOW!

:spit:

HippyInEngland said:

No way.

:p

Rofl :D Thats too funny, HIE :)

OHC, I was debating on whether it should go in my grow room or just taped right on to my monitor, hehe :) Either way it is definately a keeper!

warfish said:
OHC, I was debating on whether it should go in my grow room or just taped right on to my monitor, hehe :) Either way it is definately a keeper!

Wrong lady. ;) Tis ok, were both Texans. :giggle:

Who cares what people look like?

Its the beauty within that makes the person.

Age is a simple path we all walk, we all get to the same destination.

Take a look at Hick.

Now that is a long road travelled :p

I blame it on the Northern Light mixed with White Widow, then topped with hash on this error! hehe :) my apologys :D

warfish said:
I blame it on the Northern Light mixed with White Widow, then topped with hash on this error! hehe :) my apologys :D

;)
fair enough ......
I personally would frame that thing in a giant frame with a very dramatic/classy mat. It's a keeper in my book. Happy Home-Growing Warfish :)

Serendipity!

Yeah. I'm with what's her name, you know, the Texas chick-
Frame that puppy.

That is amazing though Warfish!

Latest posts

Back