First time indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKuntry

Reaction score
This is the first time i've ever grown indoor so I'm all ears. I have built a starter box that is a rubbermaid tub that has 6 4"x3" holes cut into the top, and 2 flourescents mounted on the under side of the lid. what had happened was my lighting mechanism failed me and had a light fall on a baby and snap a couple leafs. Will this plant make it?

This is an incredibly small environment to try and grow. I would really advise you to try and construct or obtain a grow area that was at least 24 x 24 x 36 (48 would be better).

I have found that plants have an incredible ability to heal themselves, so depending on how bad the damage is....it may well recover. Pictures would help.

Got any pics of this micro grow? As long as you didn't break the main stalk it will recover and even then might still be fine just slow em down a little.

Well it started out as a bubbleponics tub, but its kinda serving 2 purposes, and i plan on transplanting when they get ready. Is bubbleponics a good way to go? I'm open for suggestions though like I said

I grow in dirt. I would switch to HYDRO but cant afford it right now. I use a bubbler to cloan.
:48:

Ive got a shitload of questions.... how much experience do you have growing?

Latest posts

Back