Finally did our first harvest! Did we ruin it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SevilNatas

Reaction score
We just harvested one plant from our first harvest. These were grown outdoors. I feel like they are overly saturated with sugar leaves. The are very fluffy, but still very very smelly and sticky. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, or what could have causes this if it's something we did. Hopefully I am just being over critical!
1000004501.jpg
Let me know what you guys think!
1000004515.jpg
1000004514.jpg
1000004513.jpg
1000004512.jpg

We just harvested one plant from our first harvest. These were grown outdoors. I feel like they are overly saturated with sugar leaves. The are very fluffy, but still very very smelly and sticky. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, or what could have causes this if it's something we did. Hopefully I am just being over critical! View attachment 363894Let me know what you guys think!View attachment 363890View attachment 363891View attachment 363892View attachment 363893
Looks great to me. I grew back to back Sour Vengeance this year one harvested in Mid May the other s few weeks ago. Both weed smells the same and smoked the same. The difference in buds were night and day to look at. The earlier buds had cooler temps. The summer buds were big but fluffy. I looked it up heat can do that to the buds. Since that is the only difference. I blame heat. Your buds look marvelous! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back