F**k Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's up everyone, IAM Michael 56 years old from the hide your garden State NJ. IAM trying to help my girl out she was just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer that came on quickly. There's not very much out there that I can find so here ism

What's up everyone, IAM Michael 56 years old from the hide your garden State NJ. IAM trying to help my girl out she was just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer that came on quickly. There's not very much out there that I can find so here ism
Welcome to the Passion Michael. Legal weed state awesome. There's a ton of growing info here on site to help you along. Growing starts with reading and advances into hands on. If you follow known methods of growing you can have a successful grow with little problems.

It's not as simple as dirt in a pot and a seed. Environment, nutrients, lighting, these all need to be dialed in and understood before you even crack a seed.

There are many here to include myself who can help you as you grow. Fun part of growing is your the God of your space. You make all the decisions...good or bad. You make it happen and in the end the reward is pretty awesome.

Welcome aboard

Sorry about your girl. Dad has cancer but it is not the same. If she is having pain there are a few salve recipes than can help topically. I was able to almost eliminate almost all pain meds for dad with the salve. I don't know much about lung cancer other than it sucks. Welcome, look around, we wish you all the best.

What stage is the cancer?

Kids are fighters. Its way different if you 80 and get cancer. I had a friend with kidney cancer that had to have a transplant. We did cookouts fish fries anything to raise money so the family could just be there for her. Thanks to saint Jude she's doing great now. Are you planning an indoor or outdoor grow.

Kids are fighters. Its way different if you 80 and get cancer. I had a friend with kidney cancer that had to have a transplant. We did cookouts fish fries anything to raise money so the family could just be there for her. Thanks to saint Jude she's doing great now. Are you planning an indoor or outdoor grow.
Going to have to be indoors at this point. Had too take my 5×5 down because of moving and not allowed to grow in NJ yet. Got a couple small out door almost ready. And sorry when I said my girl meant girlfriend she is 55.. Just ordered some full spectrum CBD from UK hard to find reputable places kemo on Monday iam really on board with it. Thank you

Going to have to be indoors at this point. Had too take my 5×5 down because of moving and not allowed to grow in NJ yet. Got a couple small out door almost ready. And sorry when I said my girl meant girlfriend she is 55.. Just ordered some full spectrum CBD from UK hard to find reputable places kemo on Monday iam really on board with it. Thank you
Not on board with it

Been reading and searching what ever I can. We have been together a long time. So it's it's hard especially when dealing with people ignorant on the subject. Besides all the Bullshit the FDA needs to stop dragging their feet and approve cbd- THC medicine

i KNOW HE IS AWARE OF THIS BUT FOR OTHERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT scc IS.

Small cell lung cancer is a rare fast-growing lung cancer. Small cell lung cancer can affect anyone, but it typically affects people who have a long history of tobacco use, specifically smoking cigarettes. Healthcare providers can cure some people if the disease is found early; for others, they can help them live longer.

My friend girl lost her battle with the same she had Radiation and lived a few extra yrs
So sorry my friend. They are making advancements with cancer research and beating this horrid disease.
I would image Cannabis could relieve her pains if she is respective to its treatment,
Would have to be an edible treatment, or is she still smoking cigs?
Hang in there, wont be an easy ride.

Small cell lung cancer is a rare fast-growing lung cancer. Small cell lung cancer can affect anyone, but it typically affects people who have a long history of tobacco use, specifically smoking cigarettes. Healthcare providers can cure some people if the disease is found early; for others, they can help them live longer.

My friend girl lost her battle with the same she had Radiation and lived a few extra yrs
So sorry my friend. They are making advancements with cancer research and beating this horrid disease.
I would image Cannabis could relieve her pains if she is respective to its treatment,
She's not smoking she actually quit about a month before she was diagnosed been getting edibles gummies and RSO for her just to cope. Jersey been legal over 3 years and just hard to find anything with high CBD. I think that's the way to go FDA dragging their feet. Found a inhaler but it in Florida

I know people that got lung cancer and they never smoked either.,

I know trying to get her family on.board. I believe the plant can do way more for her. At least if the worst happens she will go with dignity.
Lung Cancer killed my Mom in 2016 and my Sister last month.
My Mom would have lived longer without the fking chemo and radiation. All it did was make her sick. That's not living.
My sister had a few radiation treatments before she passed.

Latest posts

Back