ER For Marijuana: and my future budz.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Ok, so none of these plants were mine initially, I have been overseeing a coop grow and it wasnt going well, I was to provide insight, in return for part of the yield. I even bought the seeds!

Well, you can really tell from the pics, but these plants were hurting, Ph was way off, nute def, and two of the cups didnt even have drainage holes! Wth!

So anywho, ive taken control of the plants to nurse them back to health, Jbonez Style. Then, once i get an I.D. on 9 females of my choosing, its game time and will start my journal.

So far, gave em 12mil Botanicare pb pro Grow, 3ml bloom, 3ml Cal mag, Ph'd to 6.6, and giving them Co2. Heat is comfy at 78 perfect degrees with humidity a little on the low side at 42% RH.

But, they are looking good, new growth is on point. Enjoy the pics of my new setup.

Independent light Venting
Independent Intake and exhaust setup
Co2 Emitting tube around the top of the tent
Carbon filter

The Strains are

Ice
Skunk #1 (sensi seeds)
NL
White Rhino

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

Seems like you were MIA for a little while there, glad to see you've been back around more lately. I really enjoyed your last grow even though I was just a lurker but I can't wait to see the new improved set up in action! Green mojo for you brother!

yeah, im back, round two should be better, i now have control over more of the variables in growing, For example, im using co2 in this grow, added benefit in my quest for 600g out of 600w, i think it can be done, gonna try anyways.

I've never personally used CO2 but I've seen some amazing results once temps and ppm's are dialed in correctly. Again I'm looking forward to following along.

cool, be posting my official Journal in a few weeks, once i presex them, then a good ol fashion transplant and boom, flowering begins!

Nice to see ya hop back in. Can't wait for pics.
?: I thought that co2 doesn't do anygood unless you are in the hi 80's. Am I correct?

city said:
Nice to see ya hop back in. Can't wait for pics.
?: I thought that co2 doesn't do anygood unless you are in the hi 80's. Am I correct?

You are correct. If the temps stay under 78, there is no reason to mess with the extra CO2.

Yeah you got an awesome set up man, mines a lot like yours. I can't really tell how big your plants are, but you may want to transplant soon.

Great set up J. Gotta love a clean room.
Your well on your way to 600g!

JBonez said:
But, they are looking good, new growth is on point. Enjoy the pics of my new setup.

I did enjoy seeing your setup! Nice and neat. Best of luck!

btw, i will be keeping temps between 80-83 degrees with the co2, according to the bible, after 85, growth stops, so yeah, and im only using Co2 in veg, to make some extra real estate for futur budsites.

NewbieG said:
Yeah you got an awesome set up man, mines a lot like yours. I can't really tell how big your plants are, but you may want to transplant soon.

yeah, im gonna push em to about six weeks in the solo cups, more watering, but less soil to mess with, dont worry, a solo cup is good for at least 6 weeks before growth stops due to being rootbound, Usually, i would just leave em in the cups until i can presex them, typically when i would transplant, also gonna wait until i can take a couple viable clones for future mothers:hubba:

Latest posts

Back