Drfting07 indoor '23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 dried ounces, in jars curing. I'll snap some bud shots later.

Attachments

• Polish_20240417_080034229.jpg
    Polish_20240417_080034229.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 0
Whelp, here goes nothing.

AC Infinity 3x3
MarsHydro tsw2000 300 Watt Dimmable LED (I removed the dimmer and ballasts outside of the tent)
AC Infinity 4" carbon filter and inline fan
AC Infinity Cloudforge T3 Humidifier

Everything controlled by an AC Infinity UIS Controller 69Pro

Strains:
Mandala:
Satori
Kalichakra

Surfr Seeds:
True OG x Trophy Wife
Winesap
Sunkissed
Redneck Wedding x Secret OG

Taking suggestions on what to pop first. I know I'll run some Satori.
You can always do a few of each. Unless you have a favorite then I would do more of that one

Couple dried shots from this grow and whats going now. I just moved to a larger place, hense the radio silence for a few weeks 😂

Eventually ill have both tents set up, but in the meantime i popped a fem to run in the 2x2 for fun while we are getting settled into the new digs.
Jolly Pond Farms; Snarfs Marmalade
300 watt and a 10 gallon.
Week 4 of veg and second run in this soil. Im thinking ill flip in a few days. Maybe ill start a new journal?

Attachments

• 1000007317.jpg
    1000007317.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000007292.jpg
    1000007292.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000007450.jpg
    1000007450.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000007446.jpg
    1000007446.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 0
Week 3-4 in the 2x2

Anyone have advice on running a perpetual grow, harvesting every 2 months? Setting up the second tent when i harvest this one. How long do you veg for?

Also upgraded the light for the 3x3 just in time for the next run. 500w AC infinity ionframe Evo6.

Attachments

• 20240624_161212.jpg
    20240624_161212.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
IMG_5255.jpeg

This is my flower “tent”. A new plant goes in every 11 days.
I can fit up to 8 plants in it.
8 x 11= 88 days.
Of course, most plants don’t go 88 days,
so I always have room to stick one plant in every 11 days.
I usually harvest 2-3 plants a month.

IMG_5481.jpeg

Veg area.
Yeah, it’s a little overloaded right now.
I usually try to keep it that way in anticipation of kicking out males.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, everything in there is female right now.
All the big plants have been sexed as female, and the smaller plants are either clones, or from feminized seed.
There are 23 plants in there right now, so if you do the math, 11x 23=enough plants to feed my flower tent for 253 days, or about 8 1/2 months.
That’s only 3 plants over my usual max count.
Taking into consideration that I am usually kicking out a few males, I would say I routinely veg plants for 175 days.

Anyway, I know that isn’t exactly the question you asked, but I figured maybe my example could possibly help you work out your own math.

Week 3-4 in the 2x2

Anyone have advice on running a perpetual grow, harvesting every 2 months? Setting up the second tent when i harvest this one. How long do you veg for?

Also upgraded the light for the 3x3 just in time for the next run. 500w AC infinity ionframe Evo6.
I prefer to harvest once clean up and plant a whole new grow in. I would veg from a week to a month depending on plant count. I normally dont veg in the flowering chamber more than a day or 2 so they just go in and i flip.

Week 3-4 in the 2x2

When I flip to flower I immediately start the next bunch. They veg the entire time I am waiting for the flowering ones to finish. I also do several strains. Since some flower 7-8 weeks and other 11-12 weeks. I check with the scope when done. As I remove the ones that get done I add more from the veg room. When I remove from the veg room I start more. Autos are faster but lower yields. In winter inside I only do autos. I like my photo's to hit the real sun. I started my grow in Jan this year. March 1st I put most of them outside. Some weren't big enough. The first set were all outside by end of March. I harvested between mid May thru end of May. As soon as I harvested, the next day I put more outside. So far this year I harvested King Kandy 6 plants, Sour Vengeance 5 plants, GDP 3 plants, WW 2 plants, Pink Mango X GDP 1 plant, 2 gabagoo purple, Panama Red 7 plants, 3 more GDP and I have 4 WW X Trainwreck almost ready anyday. A WW which has at least 2 weeks min maybe more. I have another 24 outside in flower already. Several strains. You are a busy beaver but I don't run out of weed…ever!

Latest posts

Back