Doctor, Doctor! What's wrong? Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
Okay this is happening to both WW. More so on 1 than the other.

They are both on about day 48 of flowering-

The edges of the leaves are turning a yellow/brown color and they are also folding up.

First 3 pictures are of the one that has it bad. And the last picture is of the one that doesn't have it oh so bad.

Is it a potassium deficiency?

What do you think?

ssWW 005.jpg

ssWW 007.jpg

ssWW 008.jpg

ssWW 003.jpg

From the pics I have seen it looks like a nute burn. From other reading it seems the white strains are a bit sensitive to nutes. But I am also just starting inside growing so I could be wrong.

Thanks guys but does nute burn usually cause the side of the leaves to curl like that 'U' shape?

In the second pic, you see how they look tiger striped? Thats nute stress. I just went through it, myself. Add water to your system to bring the ppm's down. I did that & it works fine. Keep the ppm's lower.

What is the canopy temp?
How far are the lights from the top of the canopy?

I ask becuase maybe it's two symptoms here heat and over nuted

smokeytimes said:
What is the canopy temp?
How far are the lights from the top of the canopy?

I ask becuase maybe it's two symptoms here heat and over nuted

Thats what I was thinkin'.. good eye smokey;) I'm NO doctor though, before I scrolled down I expected to see two diagnosis'...Mag def... and heat... like I say though...I'm no botonist..hell I cant even spell it...:rolleyes:

where did you notice the damage first? at the tip of the leaves? did it start at the bottom of the plant, the top or entire plant at the same time?

make sure your PH is correct before you try and correct the problem.

SSH

WW is such a picky a strain it could be anything that is just a little out of whack. They are nute sensitive, do not take well to pH swing, and are like the boy in the bubble of weed strains.

TURKEYNECK said:
.. like I say though...I'm no botonist..hell I cant even spell it...:rolleyes:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHNjzbV56Ao&feature=PlayList&p=52C41E65234BBE4B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Latest posts

Back