Do you think dispensaries wait for amber Trichomes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do dispensaries wait for amber Trichomes

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope. Dispo weed is the worst weed you can buy.

It's tumble trimmed so the truchs are destroyed or non existent anymore. Everything is done on a timeline so it's chop at day X and that's that. They don't care about the product going out. All they care about is the dough coming in. Dispensaries and "professional grow ops" are the absolute WORST part about cannabis. I wish it was just homegrown or street, once the individual states got involved it became about money and not quality.

Look at the number of mold/mildew/yeast/bullshit recalls on "professionally" grown bud.

I'll say it again.

DISPO WEED SUCKS ASS

Rant over.
Now you all know where I stand with dispo weed..... fkn garbage. Wouldn't even use it to make extracts or hash

If you're talking about commercial growhouses, yes. They try to make the best pot, just in ways that push out the product fastest. I think the drying and curing parts are where they skimp the most.
50 and 56 day harvests is where they skimp the most imo.
No cultivar is done before 63 days at minimum unless you start counting days when buds actually form, but if you count from flip, 63 days at minimum, 70 is best tho imo

Nope. Dispo weed is the worst weed you can buy.

It's tumble trimmed so the truchs are destroyed or non existent anymore. Everything is done on a timeline so it's chop at day X and that's that. They don't care about the product going out. All they care about is the dough coming in. Dispensaries and "professional grow ops" are the absolute WORST part about cannabis. I wish it was just homegrown or street, once the individual states got involved it became about money and not quality.

Look at the number of mold/mildew/yeast/bullshit recalls on "professionally" grown bud.

I'll say it again.

DISPO WEED SUCKS ASS

Rant over.
Now you all know where I stand with dispo weed..... fkn garbage. Wouldn't even use it to make extracts or hash
Could not of said it better myself.👍

You won't get bud like this from a dispo, and that's a fact!!
20230906_215256.jpg
20240315_221543.jpg

You won't get bud like this from a dispo, and that's a fact!!
Ive seen super nice grows from people like Vibe Canna and end product was quite good by the time it reached the shops. In general though what most fail at is the cure. Vibe does a pretty good job but they still are in it for the money and time is money.

Ive grown their strains at home and mine are as good or better. I also know what its fed (once in flower im nearly all organic) and that it never had pesticide used on it.

Latest posts

Back