am i an idiot to order lights on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i found the lights im plannin on ordering (from hydrowholesale) but i'm ordering through their ebay store due to the fact they dont sell this light on their website.do the feds investigate all the activity on ebay? and i do know that grow lights can be used for growing stuff other than marijuana but is this safe? thanks for any input,im sure its been asked before but could find anything relating to it when i did a search.-thanks my friends-peace

lets see light, exhaust fan,controller for bucket system, one tri meter to keep check on the water & nutes u can allmost say it all came from ebay it'll will be cool:p

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
anybody else buy lights off ebay?

I got mine from ebay months ago no problems for me :)

We have bought 3 lights and nutes off ebay with no problems at all. ;)

wonderful,thanks all of you for your feedback,you made me feel alot safer.i just thaught the feds had some kinda regulation over ebay,as far as orders and orderers go.i guess if all of you ordered with no problem with gettin raided 3 months later then i should be good.thanks again my friends-peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
wonderful,thanks all of you for your feedback,you made me feel alot safer.i just thaught the feds had some kinda regulation over ebay,as far as orders and orderers go.i guess if all of you ordered with no problem with gettin raided 3 months later then i should be good.thanks again my friends-peace

if you wanted to be extra safe just don't have it sent to the place your growing. the info that you ordered lights on top of other information might be enough for a search.. but idk i'm sure it's fine but best be safe though. :)

oh yea,i'll definitly be gettin em sent to a different address,but i just wasnt tryin to have them showup at my mother in laws house to raid her ya know what im sayin? but yea,i should be good.people buy grow lights to grow stuff other than marijuana,i'm sure they'd come up empty handed alot if they searched everybody that ordered lights.

I just bought 2 600's from HTG on ebay. I figure its gotta be safe, there aint enough cops in the country to cover ALL of the lights purchased online, and we'd here about it long before they found our doors, at least the odd's are good we wouldn't be the first 2 guys busted. hehe never know.
puff

now seed's....thats a different story....wifey being the postmaster and all.
puff

no ive done it many times and sold stuff to but ideally you want to ask seller a question and ask to purchase outside of ebay this way ensures youre not showing the world and his wife what ya up to aid

lol

pkj

Remember that paypal is a bank.. All of your transactions will show up to anyone looking.. You can also get one of the prepaid cards. I have always wondered about PO boxes... You have to give the post office all of your info... Right? Whats the point. (pertaining to our activities)

just starting out, but i bought my lights and ballasts local just to be able to get IMMEDIATE help if i needed it. but i bought fans , filters, mylar, all other stuff on e-bay, but dont forget to check out home depot and lowes for exhaust fans and ducting. Always had good luck on ebay, just stick to sellers with good points.

Too much good stuff!

did you know a "lint trap" makes a good intake filter with a little window screen over it. keeps any debris from being sucked in by coolin fans and keeps lights clean. $10

Post offices are required to get identification to rent a box. It's a new post 9-11 regulation. The records are kept in the local post office unless requested by postal officials higher up. Postal inspectors are NOT restrained in the same way's local, county and state police are. They are like "big brother" cops.
puff

Latest posts

Back