Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9volt

Hello everyone

I think I'm about 4 weeks 12/12 with my plants. It's a long story but it looks like I will finally have a completed harvest. My last harvest was picked was too early due to a psychotic ex girlfriend.

Without further ado, I present Serious Seeds AK47 ...

IMG00169.JPG

IMG00170.JPG

9volt said:
My last harvest was picked was too early due to a psychotic ex girlfriend.

Are there any other kinds of ex girlfriends?:D

Good luck with this one.

Nice healthy plants, but what kind of light is that? It looks very blue for flowering, in fact it looks blue for veg... What type and spectrum temp is your light?

MindzEye said:
Nice healthy plants, but what kind of light is that? It looks very blue for flowering, in fact it looks blue for veg... What type and spectrum temp is your light?

i switch my bulb every day right before lights on

but i use a standard HPS from home depot and a 20k MH from the hydro store.

here is a shot from last week sometime with the HPS

IMG00158.JPG

ill go a little more into why i'm doing this ... i've simply decided to break as many rules as i can

im using 5 gallon buckets with miracle gro and no holes drilled in the bottom

im using the extra blue light because of its ultraviolet properties ... i think it's actually a reptile light

this grow was mainly to see which plants out of the 11 i got from serious seeds will be the best. out of the 11 seeds i got 4 females, 4 males that hermied, 2 didn't break the soil, and 1 was crushed in the mail

now that i have a pheno i'm happy with ... i will attempt to perpetuate my harvest to get fresh buds every 10 days

once these plants finish, i will start a perpetual SOG using 2 liter bottles as my containers and using premium soil instead of the MG. 7 plants in and 7 plants out every 10 days.

i just hope i can clone that much with only 4 mother plants and my 24 site aero cloner

i have tested some premature buds that were cut atleast a month early and i must say this AK47 is a real head knocker. usually when i smoke i get couchlock and my speech and train of thought become seriously impaired but this strain actually improves my ability to communicate more-so than if i was sober

You rebel...:eek: :D :p

Latest posts

Back