1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Giixer for a while (it was a blurple light) lol it did the job "ok" but not even close to the size of your nuggys reason I ask. I ran it wide open too. I'm kinda wanting to get some of these Barney seeds though. Every one I've seen has looked amazing
The light I have in the tent is also a 100W but it's dimmable, I thought the new one would be the same but nope

I simmer everything in oil or butter except the rootball. (I'd probably do that too if I could wash all the dirt away if you want good medicinal stuff) I do it straight off the plant. Usually making edibles same day as I'm trimming haha be careful tho. I thought I'd eat 2 brownies and was fackin retarded and laughing and everything. I have never been that high again thank goodness lol

I simmer everything in oil or butter except the rootball. (I'd probably do that too if I could wash all the dirt away if you want good medicinal stuff) I do it straight off the plant. Usually making edibles same day as I'm trimming haha be careful tho. I thought I'd eat 2 brownies and was fackin retarded and laughing and everything. I have never been that high again thank goodness lol
The warm brownies from the oven kick in quicker too

Paper grocery sacks work great for drying trim. I use them for buds as well after they've hung a few days.
All sorts of good things to make with trimmings. Google search it you'll see many methods and they are all simple.

Edibles can kick ya ass. I mean mushroom high type stuff at high levels. It can make folks nauseous if ya overdo it. Takes more than 2 hrs to kick in sometimes but if you consume some fat...like milk n cookies or ice cream it gets that motor running..lol

Really starting to get some color

Attachments

• IMG_20240913_041345516.jpg
    IMG_20240913_041345516.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
200-300 ppm is what was already in the tap water so it's probably closer to 800-1000 of actual nutrients.

I will start backing off
Damn, that's some high ppm for tap. Mine runs 130. Obviously it's working well with your nutrients. Ya wanna let them go bleed off some N near the end. They have stopped growing and are just ripening at this stage. So not really needing food...just hydration for the buds.

Some say flush for two weeks. I do not. I'll feed till the last two or three waterings. That just days not weeks.

Something to read on flushing...
https://www.rxgreentechnologies.com/rxgt_trials/flushing-trial/

Damn, that's some high ppm for tap. Mine runs 130. Obviously it's working well with your nutrients. Ya wanna let them go bleed off some N near the end. They have stopped growing and are just ripening at this stage. So not really needing food...just hydration for the buds.

Some say flush for two weeks. I do not. I'll feed till the last two or three waterings. That just days not weeks.

I am pretty sure I read that same thing not to long ago.
I think I'm probably done feeding with nutrients and will just be giving it molasses water for the rest of the way ~10 days or so

Yep,,,👍

Here is a Botanist explaining why flushing doesn't matter.

Latest posts

Back