Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Whose sitting at your table these days? Have you recognized the "beloveds" and the "betrayers" in your world?
View attachment 351410
f2496070bf8ee7fc.jpeg

Starting to. I stopped the pain meds, blood thinner and aspirin about a week ago, but I'm taking all the other regular ones again. I was taking one NORCO every 4 to 6 hours at the end. That giant bruise is clearing up. Still hurts to cough, sneeze or try to fart but I am getting used to it. I tried that PAX vape pen a couple days back. Seems to work great, I just don't feel like coughing just yet. Trouble is, we keep our little peoples out of day care and school until they have no fever and don't look like the walking dead anymore. The other parents couldn't give 2 farks. Sending their rugrats into school and DC sick as dogs. Seems like daycare should be sending them right back home. Something is new and at work headed around the household again. It has hit Mrs. Monkey pretty hard. I'm sure I will get a turn. It has been non stop sickness and pass it to the next guy since January 9th when X-mas break ended and the pink eye thing started I told you about. Starting to sort of pess me off that these other parents can be so inconsiderate. They all in their 20's. I look like grandpa dropping off my grandkids. I think at attendance morning rollcall, they all line up and each one gets to walk by all the others and cough in each others faces. We are capable of keeping them out of daycare long term but I don't want to lose my spot there to another kid/family if we did. Summertime gets here, both fosters going to DC (If we still have them) and all we will have at home during the day is the last of our personal kids. Every once in a while I go to age calculator . com and figure out exactly how many years, months and days down to the second until she is finally politely asked to leave the house.

Anyways, thanks for asking @RosterMan

My youngest is 36 and my oldest is 46.
We raised our 1st granddaughter until she was almost 10 yrs old. I sent her to a Private school. She is now 13 and lives in Louisiana with my her Mom. And her brother my only grandson is 5 yrs old and also lives in Louisiana. We raised him for a couple yrs also.
Now I have a 5yr old granddaughter that has me wrapped around her little finger that lives only 10 minutes away. I put her in Jujutsu. She is so cute. I watched her take down a 5 yr old boy the other day in her Jujutsu class. Talking about a proud grandfather 😁 Money well spent.

Thailand is Experiencing a "Soft Coup De Ta" right now. The Majority Party in Parliament is being dissolved and Outlawed. The Members are under Investigation for Something like Treason. They will soon be going to Prison I suspect. Think about it. I dont talk about Thai Politics, I just listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thailand is Experiencing a "Soft Coup De Ta" right now. The Majority Party in Parliament is being dissolved and Outlawed. The Members are under Investigation for Something like Treason. They will soon be going to Prison I suspect. Think about it. I dont talk about Thai Politics, I just listen.
A lot of that going around these days. Pretty soon MJP won't have to ban political talk. There will be laws against it : )

CDC Drops Bombshell on the Vaccinated | Facts Matter
There was a COVID outbreak at the CDC’s 2023 Annual Epidemic Intelligence Service Conference. After conducting a survey, the CDC discovered that a full 12 percent of their attendees contracted COVID during the event.
But here’s the kicker: out of the 181 confirmed COVID cases… 100 percent of the people were vaccinated. All of the people who contracted COVID had already received the COVID vaccine.
However, because no one was hospitalized, the CDC presented this situation in their report as an example of how effective the vaccines are!
CDC Survey Results:
Of course they did. Morons!

Beautiful song! Keep singing and sharing the TRUTH! 😘❤️
Love to everyone who has shared, stood up and spoke up against this evil tyranny.
God bless you!
You're NOT ALONE!

Latest posts

Back