Jacks Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Dr Earth Organic products on everything I grow. Plus I add CalMag.
I also use Fish Fertilizer and Worm castings.

https://drearth.com/products/organic-fertilizers/
Best foolproof method. I am having to inject a bunch of beneficials in my hydro and i cant get to 1 in a million close to what is in mother nature. I am thinking about including something brewed directly from the soil but i am not there yet. The more i know the more organic stuff i am adding in a hydroponic system.

You ever use Jack's?
If it ain't broke don't fix it kinda thing for me brother. Dr Earths line of ferts is Organic and works great for all my plants, fruit trees,and vegetables. Weed is just another plant to me with it's specific needs like most plants. As long as it's getting the right amount of NPK and micro nutrients it will grow healthy.
I'm sure Jacks is a good line of fertilizers like many other fertilizers out there.
With Dr Earth I don't mix shit. I put it on top the soil and it feeds when I water and never burns my plants. I water lightly every day. I learned long time ago not to over water.

Best foolproof method. I am having to inject a bunch of beneficials in my hydro and i cant get to 1 in a million close to what is in mother nature. I am thinking about including something brewed directly from the soil but i am not there yet. The more i know the more organic stuff i am adding in a hydroponic system.
I used to grow DWC years ago. Loved growing in water but with the heat in Texas it's just a big pain in the ass so I went back to soil and organics. I love growing organically. I don't have to worry about PH and all that other stuff. I let mother nature do her thing. I mix my souls using organic soil, peat moss, my own compost and plain ole Perlite with no ferts in it. I build my own boxes that set above the ground and away from bugs.
I grow Rosemary, Basil, dill, and lavender around the edges of my boxes as a bug repellent for my veggies. Plus my Wife uses the herbs cooking.😁

Sorry but to grow organically you have to avoid all salt based nutrients... I use Espoma Plant starter plus and my liquid nutrients at half strength. Never seem to have an issue with PH, not sure where that comes from... I think there is a reason it's rated #2 overall by MJ growers.

My buddy over in the Outback says Americans are silly buying all these nutrients because of smiling tomato's and fancy bottles that truly are not needed to grow fine marijuana.. and there is a bit of truth is what he says... wanna see.

Buy yourself a bag of good soil, only add Calmag (from week 2 of veg, not only at flower) and at week 4 - 6 of Flower a PK Booster.. PK 13/14 was the go to years ago.. and this is all he uses...
Beneficial Teas can be added to keep organics activated..

I've come close to going this far.... and I have very good results last few grows using Advanced Nutrients 3pt...

Best advice I ever received was from Deadvet, creator of Celtic Stone strain.... if it works for you, work it.

Work it Jan
I will be working it with your beans too!

I used to grow DWC years ago. Loved growing in water but with the heat in Texas it's just a big pain in the ass so I went back to soil and organics. I love growing organically. I don't have to worry about PH and all that other stuff. I let mother nature do her thing. I mix my souls using organic soil, peat moss, my own compost and plain ole Perlite with no ferts in it. I build my own boxes that set above the ground and away from bugs.
I grow Rosemary, Basil, dill, and lavender around the edges of my boxes as a bug repellent for my veggies. Plus my Wife uses the herbs cooking.😁
Companion planting is always a plus

It is regarded that French marigolds have the strongest scent, making them ideal for repelling a large variety of insects. Vineta Jackson adds that it is also French marigolds that are best at repelling nematodes too, however, the other types also do have beneficial uses in the garden.

If it ain't broke don't fix it kinda thing for me brother. Dr Earths line of ferts is Organic and works great for all my plants, fruit trees,and vegetables. Weed is just another plant to me with it's specific needs like most plants. As long as it's getting the right amount of NPK and micro nutrients it will grow healthy.
I'm sure Jacks is a good line of fertilizers like many other fertilizers out there.
With Dr Earth I don't mix shit. I put it on top the soil and it feeds when I water and never burns my plants. I water lightly every day. I learned long time ago not to over water.
Yeah, I was just curious if ya had and what experience ya have with it. I'm with ya on the find your own way on nutrients. That is exactly what I plan on finding. Being away from cannabis for so long I lost my way. Ya forget stuff over years. So it's like starting out new at first. This jacks gig is working so I'm in. I'll learn it as I go just like all the other nutrients...till I find what works and so far so good.

I totally get what you are trying to do but you will gain knowledge regardless. For a starters you just learned that when you add mg it is important to add double the amount in Ca. This info will only add up as you go. You will have to learn how to diagnose issues and how to deal with them. There is no magic fertilizer that does it all by itself. You will still get weed anyway but if you want better results consistently it is a good idea to learn imo. Good luck and happy growing.
I do look forward to furthering my education of growing as I go. Hey, you ever a part of overgrow back in the early 2000s? That name looks familiar. I've yet to find some old friends from that time. Thanks for you info and support. I'm rusty but I'm getting it done.

I do look forward to furthering my education of growing as I go. Hey, you ever a part of overgrow back in the early 2000s? That name looks familiar. I've yet to find some old friends from that time. Thanks for you info and support. I'm rusty but I'm getting it done.
Oh yes in the early 2000's i was in OG. Were you going with the same name back then? Good that find your way over here.

Oh yes in the early 2000's i was in OG. Were you going with the same name back then? Good that find your way over here.
Went by greenmonster714 back then. I was a mod on there till near the time they shut down. Good to see old og still around.

so I’ve just got jacks for this grow and my question is are the terps still there and how is the bud structure.

Latest posts

Back