Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a teenager, I had a cat that was better than any dope sniffing Shepard. That bastard would find my bag o' weed no matter where I hid it.
He wasn't a fan of catnip, either.
I came home from school and found my dresser drawer partially open. I pulled it open and found him sprawled out on top of my clothes, stoned to the bone. He'd tunneled under a stack of pants to pull my nickel bag out of a pocket of a pair of my bell bottoms. I managed to shake out the stack one at a time and recover a joint's worth of weed that he'd scattered.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 45F and predicted to reach 63F.

Gym this morning and then off to Fernhill dog park while the housekeepers hose the place out.

My daughter and SIL are flying in this afternoon for a visit, so the next week promises to be busy!

Good morning. Just finished making more canna oil. Making salve takes a lot of oil. I made another batch of canna salve yesterday and it finished my oil so I had to make more. The salve helps so much and I gave sent it around the US as well the last batch I sent my niece 7 jars of salve. She is a nurse and stands on her feet for 12 hours a day. She is a Surgical nurse that helps in the delivery room on c-sections and other female surgical procedures. She rubs it on her feet at night. She said it already helped on her plantar fasciitis pain especially first thing in the morning. She only got it on Sunday. She called me last night to say thanks and tell me how much it has already helped. I am glad I found it too. I know it has helped a lot of people. It helps with my dads low back pain his neck and shoulder pain too. It also helps on his arthritic hands and knees.

Good morning. Just finished making more canna oil. Making salve takes a lot of oil. I made another batch of canna salve yesterday and it finished my oil so I had to make more. The salve helps so much and I gave sent it around the US as well the last batch I sent my niece 7 jars of salve. She is a nurse and stands on her feet for 12 hours a day. She is a Surgical nurse that helps in the delivery room on c-sections and other female surgical procedures. She rubs it on her feet at night. She said it already helped on her plantar fasciitis pain especially first thing in the morning. She only got it on Sunday. She called me last night to say thanks and tell me how much it has already helped. I am glad I found it too. I know it has helped a lot of people. It helps with my dads low back pain his neck and shoulder pain too. It also helps on his arthritic hands and knees.
A cannabis topical by Cajun Woman was what convinced me that MJ had medicinal properties, not just amazing side effects. Here are a couple that I've used. One using cannabis essential oil and the other using CBD Isolate:

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...ion-and-application/9-5-1-holy-anointing-oil/

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...d-application/9-5-2-graywolfs-ez-cbd-topical/

Looks like Jan's done a wake and bake! The post so nice she made it twice!

Good morning, Misfits. The Gods have chosen to make the world wet, or my little piece of it, so no lawn mowing today. The Old Hen turned 70 this morning, so a party for her today.

35 lovely degrees outside this morning. Not sure what it's supposed to get up to, but I'll deal with it none the less.

Looks like Jan's done a wake and bake! The post so nice she made it twice!

Good morning, Misfits. The Gods have chosen to make the world wet, or my little piece of it, so no lawn mowing today. The Old Hen turned 70 this morning, so a party for her today.

35 lovely degrees outside this morning. Not sure what it's supposed to get up to, but I'll deal with it none the less.
Happy birthday Old Hen!

271759-1662728140060.png

I ain't gonna lie..I'm baked. Or have I been baking? Wherever!

Decarbed some shake last night. Did the ghee butter thing with 3 sticks of butter n cheese cloth. Added that and 28g of decarb to the leftover ghee butter from last round. Double boiled it overnight in the Crock-Pot on low.

Made some chocolate chip cookies this morning. This stuff is creeping in on me. I'm getting higher by the minute..lmao.
IMG_20240424_130643995.jpg

I think if I cut those squares in half it will make a good strong dose for this batch. I'm really loving the ghee butter. It doesn't wipe out all the taste but it is a big improvement.
Throw a soup spoon of that stuff down the hatch and your not gonna be doing much..lol I've done it a few times. Gets me way to high.

I ain't gonna lie..I'm baked. Or have I been baking? Wherever!

Decarbed some shake last night. Did the ghee butter thing with 3 sticks of butter n cheese cloth. Added that and 28g of decarb to the leftover ghee butter from last round. Double boiled it overnight in the Crock-Pot on low.

Made some chocolate chip cookies this morning. This stuff is creeping in on me. I'm getting higher by the minute..lmao. View attachment 355580
Lol

Latest posts

Back