Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gdp = grand daddy purp
blackrose = black Russian x shiva skunk
blueberryblast = blue dream x johnny blaze
bpu = blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hashplant

Thanks Umbra !- I knew U would know !-- I'm excited to see how they grow !-- They gonna throw some phenos ain't they ?--

Evening OFC, rolling up another few fatties and settling in to read a few tales on the MP

Kraven in da house !-- Better hit that thing hard and catch up !-- I got smoke coming out my ears Cuz!- And I'm high too !--

sounds like quite a mix.
umbra I'm going to be ordering next years girls. Looking for early finishers. Barney farms has a few 50 to 60 days varieties. Some Skunks and cheese's( A skunk pheno), and critical Kush. All 50 to 60 days. Just the right time frame. Do you have any in that range you would recommend?

Already done with 4 each !-- O.F.C. -- If Green Santa shows up it's complements of the Ghost on the West Coast !

sounds like quite a mix.
umbra I'm going to be ordering next years girls. Looking for early finishers. Barney farms has a few 50 to 60 days varieties. Some Skunks and cheese's( A skunk pheno), and critical Kush. All 50 to 60 days. Just the right time frame. Do you have any in that range you would recommend?
BOG seeds. His stuff is crazy potent and almost all are under 50 days. I have the Blue Kush, Sour Strawberry Diesel, and Lifesaver.

Good morning OFC. Guess I be the first old fart up this morning. Got a cup of coffee and a bowl of GTH. That means it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Third and on second bowl and cup of coffee. Gonna get to see a friend today who recently was hospitalized and has a temp. ostomy. He came close to death, closer than most know. It will be nice to see him and visit.....and swap smoke of course.

Good morning bozzo420
Good morning Kravenhead
Good to have company for the wake and bake session

Good morning Yooper, Kraven tell you friend I send my love. He is a special guy.

Hot it the desert... 110 yesterday... me? just watching plants wilt.

Morning Keef, I see you down there.

Morning Giggy !- check your e-mail !-- Umbra !- been thinking about those seed -- I see a Frosted Purple Rose in one cross !-- I got this thang I building that I think will Frost up just about anything !- -- I'm one cross away from finishing that mindshredder !-- The Gloman will be able to verify that in a couple months! He got a prototype that gonna rock his world ! Hope he clones it !- Giggy hope yours is a girl too !-- She would make a great mother !--

Morning OFC. Yeah late again, lol. Coffee in hand and tgif. While not at 110*, we are going to be over 100 again. The plants in the box, out on the covered patio wilted big time. Half wont make it, the other half I put outside in a partial shaded area and they are coming back. Just too hot being in a box with a 400w hps and ambient temps over 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back