d-foil or not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhead

Reaction score
Need some feed back on weather or not to pluck or just leave them alone:confused:

what your eyebrows ?...bumhair monthly ! SORRY DUDE ITS A GUT BUSTER ! now that your sativa,s are 3 metres high and 6 months old going by the pics provided i would tip them !LMAO ..

:giggle: Did not think any one needed a Do It Yourself on eyebrow pluckin'.:laugh:

..."D-foil".. I'm guessing defoliate?? ...:hubba:

No... not No but....... "NO"!!!
hXXp://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBookPS.html

yes hick thanks for clearing that up for those clowns who never heard of D-foil! I'm trying to up load some pix, but having trouble.

Heh, clowns... The only thing funny here is the idea of defoliating...

Sorry fishhead, Any time you pluck leaves or new growth off your plants you stun them. LST or train the plant to grow vertical then when the branches are of a size to clone take the clones. IMO this is the only pruning that should be done. The leaves are the powerplants of your plants, The more power the better the plants grow.

blancolighter said:
Heh, clowns... The only thing funny here is the idea of defoliating...
:hitchair: :yeahthat:

fishhead said:
yes hick thanks for clearing that up for those clowns who never heard of D-foil! I'm trying to up load some pix, but having trouble.
sorry man ! i thought you made ya plant look nice with d-foil from d-shop and was'nt sure what you wanted to remove ! but i see you want to defol now and deprive the leaves..good luck with ya photosynthesis after ya man made autumn d-foils it...if ya pic loading is anything like defoliating we may be waiting a while !...see ya in the spring ?

fishhead said:
thanx for nothing senior member purplehazes
its phazes. look dude people are not mind readers and if we are to possibly help you out sometimes it helps us to know what you wish to do. defoliate means to deprive a tree/plant of leaves ! where as pluck misleads defoliate altogether . dont get pissed off and imply that members are clowns due to the fact that it is your description of your issues that we have to try to decipher together ! carry on bring your pics but help us so we can help you !

pix 001.JPG

003.JPG

007.JPG

004.JPG

well the first 2 pix are in veg and the last 2 are about 20days into flower.

Those Plants look great Bro. Why would ya want to touch those leaves. Those are the Solar Panels for your Babies energy.;)

I am not saying this to be mean, BUT "IF YOU TRIM OR D-FOIL THOSE PLANTS, YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!!!! They are beautiful ladies! Those sun leaves will inable the plant to grow fantistic buds with full triches. Keep doing what you are doing excelent grow dude

thanx cowboy this is my first grow. So I wasn't sure on the subject of D-FOILING. I was just in nor cal at a friends commercial farm and they d-foil.Just trying to learn the trade.

Latest posts

Back