Can you build a dimmer in every driver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone maybe give me a specific driver recommendation? I would wire the boards in parallel and then need a 250-300w driver. Would be nice if it had good efficiency and maybe dimmer even built in. Meanwell also has 24CV driver but they all are without dimmers.

edit: i happily take something cheaper than meanwell. Just over 92-93% eff. would be nice and dimmeable.

Something like this would work. That was the first one I saw. You might find a better deal.

something like what?
heres what i have now...4 of them.."drivers"15-24V 3a. They actually start at 18v and at 24V panels pulls 2.3A.

edit: ah sorry, got it. Ok thats cheap. You got anything on the efficiency of that thing? thats one of the reasons i want a new one. Eff. is 82-88% right now, depending on how warm the diodes are. I really want high efficiency.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
something like what?
heres what i have now...4 of them.."drivers"15-24V 3a. They actually start at 18v and at 24V panels pulls 2.3A.

edit: ah sorry, got it. Ok thats cheap. You got anything on the efficiency of that thing? thats one of the reasons i want a new one. Eff. is 82-88% right now, depending on how warm the diodes are. I really want high efficiency.
Click on the "this" in the previous post. Or just go here...

https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-D...&qid=1649200529&sr=8-3&th=1&tag=forumyield-20
Edit, oops I see your edit, lol.

It's a switching supply, so pretty efficient. No specs on that, though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back