Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End of week 5 flower.
194122.jpg

Got a little over zealous trying to deal with a couple deficiencies on the back two and ended up giving too much water a couple days ago. They'll get an extra day or two to dry out. Tent smelling like blueberries now when I open it. Added several more stakes and some yo-yos over the past two days as well.
Early week 7 flower.
232540.jpg

Maybe it was the over watering, I have no idea. Was topdressed two weeks ago and just 3 buds have burned sugar leaves now. Insanely hungry and burnt...gets the same food and water as the others.
I'll drag it out as long as I can.
000755.jpg
Should be due for a watering when the lights come on. I'll hit it with some recharge and hope for the best.

Can you pick up the pot to feel how heavy it is? I could always tell by the weight if they needed water.
Yes, I usually grab it by the side and lift the edge a bit. They were both heavy in comparison to the two front. I found I was watering every other day but I did it two days in a row and it shut everything down.

Looks good in there and ya don't have long to go. I would throw a fan on the medium and get it dried out a bit. I've done it before when I think I've over soaked a plant. Have ya figured out why it's just that plants medium retaining the water and no issues with the others?

Looks good in there and ya don't have long to go. I would throw a fan on the medium and get it dried out a bit. I've done it before when I think I've over soaked a plant. Have ya figured out why it's just that plants medium retaining the water and no issues with the others?
That's a decent idea, I moved the lower fan up a little so it would direct airflow to the back a little better, but maybe I should move it to the side. Never had an issue with that corner of the tent and the tent hasn't moved in years. Basically the only thing recently added to the tents was that lower fan that I added specifically to move air below the canopy.

End of week 7. The problem in the back left is feeling lighter than this morning for sure. Back right is noticeably lighter as well. Lights just came on so hoping for some improvement early tomorrow morning.
193100.jpg

Certainly one of my uglier runs in a while! Not too pleased this time around and I only have myself to blame. Thankfully they will yield something and I can't wait to smoke them.

31755.jpg

Those two in the back just kept going downhill and I was not happy with them. Tossed them in the trash. These remaining two were light and got a decent watering. Such a bad run though. The structure on the one on the left is just weird and the other is leafy and small. I'll be back on Sunday to check on them next.
Today is day 55 of flower.
225219.jpg

Ugly structure and they keep pumping out pistils. Nearing the end of wk 10. Very firm, and nice faint blueberry smell though. Gonna let it go as long as I can. Previous runs were 12 weeks but they were nowhere near as wonky as these.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
222010.jpg

222001.jpg

I gotta run these again soon to redeem myself. Will try to add them in on the Nov run.

Latest posts

Back