Wonkas Outdoor Shenanigans of 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonka, what a nice thread... and must say, nice lineup.. lol although I may be partial.

Please keep in mind one thing about the Gabagoo... although she can pump out a nice medium sized pheno, she was not kept for here size. She was the ickiest, stickiest most trichome covered plant I'd ever
seen... and she started as Sour60. The male showed my favorite trait in a breeder. Early trichome development on the calyx's..
I mention this because, Gabagoo can show it's Sour60 side, of course, and this plant is a 1oz harvest, but,
the smoke will blow you away if you push her.. 60 is the finish days of the original strain.
I crossed this to Blue Streak eventually to create Gabagoo. My wife, Ladybug, was testing a bud off of the new cross and was unable to get it off her fingertip. she looks over at me an doing her horrible Soprano's Accent says... "It'sa Gabagoo" ... naming the strain.
It's ooouie, it's gooey, it's Gabagoo...
If you do not want the short small plant, then pluck the females that show sex before 2-3wks. the sooner it shows the smaller the Auto...

7 GDP autos
Not ideal, but they'll do fine!
The tote has a tomato plant in it, if it gets in the way, well it dies you know the deal 😉
20240605_101820.jpg
20240604_123526.jpg

Thank ya.
The garlic stash is having polen dumped on her daily from the dogwood tree she's next too.
She was yellow yesterday morning had to spray her off.

You should be ok mine only got between 18-24 inches. But they were sticky like glue. Aka goo
The GDP autos are just grand daddy purp right? No gabagoo in these right?

I also have gabagoo purps and gabagoo f4 I'm saving for later.

Yes GDP are just GDP they are also autos. Those get 4-5 feet. At least all the ones I grew did. They only went in a 2 gal pot. They can get bigger.
The GDP autos are just grand daddy purp right? No gabagoo in these right?

I also have gabagoo purps and gabagoo f4 I'm saving for later.

Yes GDP are just GDP they are also autos. Those get 4-5 feet. At least all the ones I grew did. They only went in a 2 gal pot. They can get bigger.
These run like any auto right? About 4 weeks and they flip?

I don't need anything to get massive so idc how big they get. It's legal here but I live in a trailer park I'd rather not draw attention since I have 41 plants going right now 😳

I don't need anything to get massive so idc how big they get. It's legal here but I live in a trailer park I'd rather not draw attention since I have 41 plants going right now 😳
If you keep them in 2 gal pot or less you will be fine. GDP get the biggest of the three you mentioned. The Gabagoo and Gabagoo purp will not get big at all. But the weed is top notch.

If you keep them in 2 gal pot or less you will be fine. GDP get the biggest of the three you mentioned. The Gabagoo and Gabagoo purp will not get big at all. But the weed is top notch.
Well I put 6 in an 18 gallon tote lol. Let watch em fight 🤣

I have access to good dank at a very good price when I can't grow or run out.
I'm the only one who grows around me, and everything is still overly fkd in the butt at 200+ an ounce 😔
I gotta go to Maine and get it from my buddy at 75 an ounce. Thankfully I'm going the end of the month.
But I'll still prolly have to get a 160 or 200 dollar ounce here before then 🤬

Latest posts

Back