Wonkas Cave of Mishaps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240815_153958.jpg
20240815_154008.jpg
20240815_154016.jpg
20240815_154338.jpg
20240815_154349.jpg
20240815_154354.jpg
20240815_154358.jpg
20240815_154403.jpg
20240815_154406.jpg

And we ain't even done yet, still got 2-3 weeks, and then that 2 week swell period 😏
Don't ya love when it starts stacking up... do you use any type of bud booster here? Old schoolers would use Molasses or something at that point. Sucunat is a nice substitute and doesn't finish off with the nasty taste
of the B Strap.. I can usually tell when someone used it, the taste is not subtle. Sucunat is derived from sugar
can stalks, pure.. really good carb. Right now I'm using Overdrive.

Looks great bro.. I think your in for the harvest you been wanting, especially if you push it real good... lol

You definitely fill a tent..lol. This looks staged n ready for another nice grow. I have trouble fitting 8 plants in my 4x8. Your grow style reminds me of a Sea of Green on crack..lol. I know you collect a lot of beans so yeah this is a good way of working through them.

Great looking grow. This should be a fun fall winter grow. Aren't ya glad falls here..lol

You definitely fill a tent..lol. This looks staged n ready for another nice grow. I have trouble fitting 8 plants in my 4x8. Your grow style reminds me of a Sea of Green on crack..lol. I know you collect a lot of beans so yeah this is a good way of working through them.

Great looking grow. This should be a fun fall winter grow. Aren't ya glad falls here..lol
Haha I get told often it must be hard to manage 18 plants in a 4x8, but some of these commercial ops are running 50 plants on a 4x8 flood table so it ain't that bad lol.
I enjoy the challenge.

I've got
2 Celtic Stone
2 Triple Lemon
2 Stoned Rhino
2 Lazy Biker
2 Grape Gas
1 Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
1 Prom Night
1 Mile High Glue
1 Apple Stomper
1 Coffee Crisps
1 Sirius Black
1 Gelato
1 Gassy Crème Cake
1 MacDragon bx-1

I'm glad it's cooling off, means less equipment costs lol.
No ac and my dehu runs 25% of the time it used to so that's good for costs!

Holy cow, that's a lot of plants and strains. I love the variety. I always try to mix up the strains in a grow.

So how many gallons of water do you tote during a grow? Lol. I'm hauling over 14gal a week to feed my flower tent.

Excited to see all these develop. So glad to see fall come. Open them windows and say goodbye to the humidity.

Holy cow, that's a lot of plants and strains. I love the variety. I always try to mix up the strains in a grow.

So how many gallons of water do you tote during a grow? Lol. I'm hauling over 14gal a week to feed my flower tent.

Excited to see all these develop. So glad to see fall come. Open them windows and say goodbye to the humidity.
Oh jeez, 18 gallons x 2-3x a week for a minimum of 10 weeks in just flower.

So like 400-500 gallons prolly 🤔 🙄

Latest posts

Back