Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
We have told you this before Shiloh....DON'T GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT ON HERE. Hopper just tells it like it is. I pretty much feel the same way. Religion is a crutch and it prays on the Weak and elderly. Hopper wan't putting you down he was just telling us how he feels. Ya gotta roll with the punches on here girl. QUESTION IS......ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH?

We can agree to disagree. I wasn't trying to twist any arms. I can easily live within my own faith, and accept your beliefs. Please respect mine.

By the way, it's way okay in my book to have an irreverent sense of humor. I do have an expanded mind!

I'm a bit pissed that you Shiloh never copy my stuff and karen it out ..

@patwi --Now, you've done it! You know I always listen to your music and intellect! No karen here--you should see my gnarled hands. I do not do any social media, despite relatives' requests. I'm just here, raw and present.

I tell my friends and relatives that NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS! Honestly, as an introvert, they drain me. When I do show up, I always bring fabulous home-cooked food, and look them in the eye and am fully engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOH.jpg

Back