White Gummy Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannafarmbelle

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I'm Billy, new here I just found this forum and liked what I saw, so I decided to join. I tried the marijuana stuff really did work magic with all the pain I went through. I have decided to grow my own medicine and I'm eager to learn more Hope it's from you all. Thank you

Greetings everyone. I'm Billy, new here I just found this forum and liked what I saw, so I decided to join. I tried the marijuana stuff really did work magic with all the pain I went through. I have decided to grow my own medicine and I'm eager to learn more Hope it's from you all. Thank you
Welcome to the Passion. Your in the right place to learn growing. Read all ya can bro. We're here for questions. Lots of good growers here willing to help.
Read, make a plan, read more, you'll never stop learning in this rewarding hobby. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome and have a read through some grow diaries. I love reading through them. I always post my successes and my failures. I like knowing what not to do as much as what works.

We are a friendly bunch and don't mind helping out with your concerns growing.

Latest posts

Back