Where to buy OG KUSH SEEDS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I see places like this:
www.dnagenetics.com/online_store/og-kush-feminised-cannabis-seeds.cfm[/url]

and

www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Reserva_Privada_Feminised_Cannabis_Seeds__OG_Kush.cfm?iProductID=6843[/url]

and

www.dope-seeds.com/reserva_privada_female.htm[/url]

all ranging from 90-100$ for 6-10 seeds.

I searched too...:D

CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME A RELIABLE PLACE TO BY THE SEEDS?

DrGreenthumb has them for 240.

But go with D-S up there. They just filled a order in 5 days.

Single Seed has them for 18per bean. Or 111 for 6. But their Femmed

All reliable. Dont know about the other 2 you have up. Didnt think DNA shipped to America.

Attitude has the reserva privada also...you can get them in the pick and mix for around 20 a bean fem'd...very reliable but a little pricey...doubt you will find them for much less unless you are buying quantity...

JC, Beans are freaking expensive!!!! People are making a killing off selling good seeds!!!!

Create a strain in demand and man, you can make a lot of money!

$20 and a little time for a couple oz's of kush...cheap in my book...just sayin...but ya, they make a killin on seeds i bet...

OGKushman said:
is this attitude?
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=37&sortOrder=price+ASC

Yep, thats them...

Thanks, Just ordered them,

My order:

6- Reserva Privada OG Kush The #18 Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds RES370/DNA-041 1 £55.00

3-World of Seeds Landraces Afghan Kush Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds WORE21/WFS301 1 £21.99

UFO 1 Dinafem Moby ****
free Seed 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

UFO 2 Dinafem Seeds Roadrunner Autoflowering
FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

UFO 3 Dinafem Powerkush
Free Seed 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

Order Date/Time: Aug 15 2009, 07:41 AM
Payment Method: ProtxDirect3D
Shipping Method: International Express
Original Breeders Packs
T-shirt: XXL
Subtotal: £76.99
Discount Coupon
420 - £7.70
Total Tax: £0.00
Shipping: £15.00
Grand Total: £84.29

enter code ID 420 for 15% DISCOUNT

Ya, wish i woulda known about the discount code when i ordered...but either way im happy......i went with the straight OG, i see alot of peeps are getttin the #18 though...10 days to the U.S. on shipping...i got blue hash, blue widow, and white widow for freebies (dinafem)

Six said:
Ya, wish i woulda known about the discount code when i ordered...but either way im happy......i went with the straight OG, i see alot of peeps are getttin the #18 though...10 days to the U.S. on shipping...i got blue hash, blue widow, and white widow for freebies (dinafem)
i DIDNT SEE STRAIGHT og...PLEASE DIRECT mE TO IT!

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/reserva-privada-seeds/reserva-privada-feminized-seeds/reserva-privada-og-kush-feminized/prod_935.html

replace the xx with tt in the hxxp:

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=og+kush&specify=exact&act=viewCat&Submit.x=12&Submit.y=5&Submit=Go

Heres all 4 selections, the search engine at the top of the website is great...dont see that with most of the seedbanks...

everyone does it will not ship beans to the US by the way.. They hve great bongs for good prices though.. I got 2 bongs from them so far...quick shipping...

OGKushman said:
Thanks, Just ordered them,

My order:

6- Reserva Privada OG Kush The #18 Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds RES370/DNA-041 1 £55.00

Sweet. I've got 6 #18 in my last order too. Holding off on starting them. Want a few more grows under my belt before I hit that.

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:25 AM on August 19, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

YESSS!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back