veging or flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballmonkey7

Reaction score
i was just wondering if the plants do most of there growth during the flowering time or wen there veging? i want my plants to be around 3 feet by harvast. so wat hight should i start flowering my plants in order to accomplish this.
also how much bud do think i could get off 5 plants around that big:confused:

ballmonkey7 said:
also how much bud do think i could get off 5 plants around that big:confused:

Yield has more to do with your lighting than the number of plants. What kind/size light do you have? How large is your space? How are you growing?

It depends on the strain. Indica or sativa.

your plants will double even triple in size during the first few weeks of flowering ,so either lst your girls so you can veg longer or put into flower when about 1ft tall

check out your seed info, look up the strain on the internet and find out the average yeild... keep in mind that the stat will be under perfect conditions and maximum yeild... but it might give you and idea...

i think, if your doing you stuff right, you should usually get between 2 and 6 oz per plant on avg... as far as i can tell... ill let you know in 6 1/2 weeks :D !!

There are some great videos here on the site that maybe you should watch, I did so this morning very informative and free.

im going have a 150 hps bulb. it comes with a good fixture too=] the plants r going to be in soil, and there going to be PPP

Latest posts

Back