UNF0RtUNAtEly iMMA NEwbiE bAbiEe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamZz510

Reaction score
iT tOOK ME Ah fEW MiNUtES tOO pOSt tHiS thREAD!
bUT iT'S oKAy kUZ i'M lEARNiNq!! lol. Oh yEAh--hEy EvERyb0dy!!

WhaZZZzzzZZUUUUUUP!

Your Caps Lock is stuck or somethin...;)

Welcome to MP.com see ya inside!

iT tOOK ME Ah fEW MiNUtES tOO pOSt tHiS thREAD! Cos I GiT ThE SaMe sAME PrObLEm WiT My KEybOarD ! WeLCOmE TO Mp AnD I HoPE You EENJOY YoURSelf ! ttTAKEcARe !

Okay, I have an unusual observation to make...

I can actually read his intro better then I can read when someone USES ALL CAPS!!!!

How bizarre. Or maybe I'm just high....lmAO.

SmokinMom said:
Okay, I have an unusual observation to make...

I can actually read his intro better then I can read when someone USES ALL CAPS!!!!

How bizarre. Or maybe I'm just high....lmAO.

I am high too but for some reason that makes my brain stop start when reading it.....so I vote for bIzArRe.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:D

*In my Richard Dawson voice*

Survey says.........................? :)Bizarre:)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Taht is so fnuny ! luaghnig my haed off.. ahahahah !You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HippyInEngland again

HippyInEngland said:

Holy edit..... I could read that without even missing a beat ? WEIRD :huh:

rIghT sORry i OpenED tHis Thred wOnt ReaD yor ThReaD No mOre tHanKs hIp hOp bYE

DreamZz510 said:
REPLY TO EVERYONE:
Yeah...Not Here To Talk **** About One's Writing...Don't Open It If You Don't Wanna Read It. Thanks BiTCHEz!
:holysheep:

Yeah you shld find another forum because I don't think it's gonna work out for you here.....

DreamZz510 said:
iT tOOK ME Ah fEW MiNUtES tOO pOSt tHiS thREAD!
bUT iT'S oKAy kUZ i'M lEARNiNq!! lol. Oh yEAh--hEy EvERyb0dy!!

Glad to meet ya :ciao: take care be safe

DreamZz510 said:
Dont Be Upset Because Ya'll Only Got 3 More Days Too Live!
Old *** No Hobby *** Piece Of Shits HaHa. And "Hip Hop"?
Wow You Think You Know So Much Huh? Not Black Hun, I'm
White!! How Discriminating Are You?

I don't believe anyone here either thought or cared whether you were black, white, green, purple or absolutely no color at all--you're becoming totally invisible to me now anyway.

Jeez, you're right: I'm so old I'm dying in exactly 3 days--just to please some profane and insolent little knob like you. 'Preciate the suggestion.

In three days, I'll wake up with no worries. You'll wake up and still be an ignorant, impertinent little knob. Good luck in life with that messed up attitude, kiddo.

ps: Tell your parents they've done a fine job, so far--keep up the good work. I bet they're just as proud as they can be of their baby boy. Dream on while I Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm with Hamster and Pencilhead. You should probably find another forum. If you cannot take a joke and cannot communicating without swearing, then this place is not for you. Goodbye!

Dearly Beloved,
We gather here today to celebrate the passing of DreamZz510. He/She/It only spent a short time here on MP because, well, bury him if he/she/it can't take a joke and engage in civil cannabis fellowship. Besides, with a handle like DreamZz510, one can only speculate that he/she/it was unable to move on from old Datsun L series sports cars and sedans. If ever there was an obsolete notion, DreamZz510 must have mentally passed on in the '70's.

And so we look forward, brothers and sisters, to better times and better crops. We remind ourselves to pity the less fortunate and disconnect from the bitterness of wannabeism. We diligently seek to harvest the fruits of our labors, encourage each other in good times and bad, and to eat fortified brownies to mellow our mood. (of which yours truly reflects upon presently).

Rest in peace Dream Zz510. Don't go away angry...just go away.
Ashes to ashes, vapor to vapor, inhale to exhale.
In the name of the mother, the sister and the clone.

Reverand Greengenes
(and don't forget to send your cash donation to the Reverand Greengenes memorial mind-control capitalist pig church of the godless cretans)

Latest posts

Back