this makes me really mad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
im watching "cops : party heat" and the cop searches the car (because he smelt alcohol in the car not sure if the guy was 21 or not).. finds marijuana and acts like it's a gun. he's like "Don't do anything stupid, put your hands on the car" and arrests the driver for having like a quarter oz. and it's spring break!

do cops not know the facts about alcohol being worse than marijuana, or do they just not care? :ignore:

Its all to do with numbers.

"We had 16 drug busts this week"

It looks good on the books.

In a situation like that i would say the cop was showing off for the camera JMO....take care

The truth of the matter is that alot of people are raised believing certain things, and refuse to do the research for themselves to find out the truth. This is just human nature and is something to be expected in the current day and age. Especially be law enforcement.

He was playing to the camera. In real life an older cop might have just tossed the herb.

Yeah COPS is a show that can go both ways when it comes to weed. I've seen them act a fool for a few grams, but I've seen them let people go when they had like an half oz (as long as they gave it all up). so some cops are cool about it and just don't want to do the paper work, while others need the arrest or something.

Were moving into political area, we all know what we think, let it pass.
Thank you for removing the png from your sig Hiero.

Latest posts

Back