The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we're did you acquire that strain do you have any seeds clones you want to get rid or can you send me to the right place to get those genetics . Also what do you use for soil and do you add anything to it ? Your plants are incredible
Came from my mentor at BlackWater Creek Cannabis. He acquired the cut in his travels out west.

You can find him on Instagram and inquire about this particular cut, but I've agreed not to share this one...and a few others that I've received from him. Sorry.

My medium is ProMix BX. I don't add anything to the soil, but I do brew mycorrhizae tea often, and feed it to my veg plants.

Thanks for the compliments! I really appreciate it!👊

Last edited:
Came from my mentor at BlackWater Creek Cannabis. He acquired the cut in his travels out west.

You can find him on Instagram and inquire about this particular cut, but I've agreed not to share this one in particular...and a few others that I've received from him. Sorry.

My medium is ProMix BX. I don't add anything to the soil, but I do brew mycorrhizae tea often, and feed it to my veg plants.

Ty for the tips I'm more then appreciated maybe I'll try the promos for my girls I'll post them tonight after work

I was at my local hardware store today…
3A3BF9B1-3159-4829-8E7D-4823A0ABECAC.jpeg

Haven’t seen Promix there in quite a while.

You can find him on Instagram and inquire about this particular cut, but I've agreed not to share this one...and a few others that I've received from him. Sorry.

You can turn that into tea too? Do you just steep it in a gallon of water for a few days?
How mush do you use?

You can turn that into tea too? Do you just steep it in a gallon of water for a few days?
How mush do you use?
No. I make my own myco tea with worm castings, molasses, spring water... air pump and air stones... I'm pretty sure @pute uses the exact same ingredients, and has a thread on it.

Makes your roots stronger and essentially boosts the immune system of your plants. Really good to use for plants you intend to put outdoors.

How much is that promix box and how many plants can you use it for say in five gallon pots. Or how many five gallon pot can it fill? Also Is it compressed like the moisture control one?
Varies by location... used to be 40 bucks with tax... now it's more like 60$. It's 3.8 cubic feet so it will do quite a few 5 gal pots.

I get roughly 7 #5 pots out of a 3.8 cf bale of sunshine mix.
28.426 gallons in 3.8 cubic feet is the maffs answer.
Nursery pots aren't in gallons nor are they really standardized so a #5 pot aint 5 gallons it is less.
🙃
And they get smaller by the year if you use fabric pots somehow lol.

Good thing the math and lexicon patrol showed up in the same car. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back