The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maters, maters, everywhere...but not a bite to eat...but there is Milk and Sugar 😁😤🤘
Sugar Floss.jpg
Cereal Milk.jpg

IMG_0043.jpeg

We didn’t have acorns in my area in 2008, but I found a persimmon tree that this ole boy was hitting.
The persimmon tree is behind him.
IMG_0044.jpeg

And that is exactly where I caught up with him.

View attachment 342924
We didn’t have acorns in my area in 2008, but I found a persimmon tree that this ole boy was hitting.
The persimmon tree is behind him.
View attachment 342925
And that is exactly where I caught up with him.
Nice! Yeah they are one of the reasons I don't plant out here. Lots of persimmons, paw paw, acorns ect. . . I do put out minerals and attractant to keep em in the kill zone though.

Excellent buck man!! Admittedly, I'm usually only hunting for meat so when the antlers show up it's a bonus. Gotta fill the freezers, and support the local butcher/processor.

persimmon jam is where it’s at

i will eat those right off the tree after the first frost while hunting in the hills of Oklahoma…them and sand plums

View attachment 342927
Yessir. We are big on living off the land over here, too. Mrs Hash is an accredited and certified herbalist... she makes all our preserves and stuff. 👊👊😁

Nice! Yeah they are one of the reasons I don't plant out here. Lots of persimmons, paw paw, acorns ect. . . I do put out minerals and attractant to keep em in the kill zone though.

Excellent buck man!! Admittedly, I'm usually only hunting for meat so when the antlers show up it's a bonus. Gotta fill the freezers, and support the local butcher/processor.
I mostly focus on white oaks where I am at. Once the acorns drop, the deer forget all about crops.
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg

Got this buck in 2010.
He had been hitting a 1 acre patch of soybeans, that I planted behind the house, all summer, but he stopped showing after the acorns dropped, which I fully expected.
It was done too late though, I already had a direction of travel on him.
I knew there was only one bedding area in that direction, about a half mile away.
I set up on the other side of it, in the direction the acorns were and got him on the first sit.

I mostly focus on white oaks where I am at. Once the acorns drop, the deer forget all about crops.
View attachment 342954View attachment 342955
Got this buck in 2010.
He had been hitting a 1 acre patch of soybeans, that I planted behind the house, all summer, but he stopped showing after the acorns dropped, which I fully expected.
It was done too late though, I already had a direction of travel on him.
I knew there was only one bedding area in that direction, about a half mile away.
I set up on the other side of it, in the direction the acorns were and got him on the first sit.
Another really nice one!

Typically, I head to the back porch when I see them moving up the hill from where they bed... with coffee and a joint. Sit down at the table. Pew.

By the time I finish the joint and coffee, it's time to field dress.👊

nice hybrid

do you know if the trainwreck is the Arcata?….gawd that tw is some strong herbs
Thanks Big. No idea what the specific lineage is on the Trainwreck... but she comes from Oregon. 🤷😆

Got this cut and the Red Leb from a trusted friend that deals in fire genetics.

Hoping for some heat from the current run.

Thanks Big. No idea what the specific lineage is on the Trainwreck... but she comes from Oregon. 🤷😆

Got this cut and the Red Leb from a trusted friend that deals in fire genetics.

Hoping for some heat from the current run.

OregonKid maybe…lots of rare air genetics came out of Oregon waaaaaaay before the Dutch hybridized everything….Oregon Hash Plant…

I have some Arcata TW seeds that were need to run here soon , they came from my good friend barefrog..tiny seeds

cheers muddafvcker!

So you hang your bud for two weeks then put it in a paper bag for a week and that's it good to go do you burp the bag or anything cause everything your doing looks amazing especially those buds your smoking I'm learning and trying to figure out the best way to dry my herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back