The Calm before the Storm, 2nd Grow-upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, it seems ive incurred a setback with the clones, right now im just vegging my free power skunk seeds, never can get to much practice, lol, but i ordered some blue mystic and bubblecious from nirvana, next week ill start my journal, unless the clones come through before then, we will see, but yeah, im kinda at a stand still, for at least a week.

what is the cfm's of your fans?

looks like I am not the only one changing his set-up. However, I went a similar but different direction then you. I scraped the 2 1000w lamps, went with 8 600w Lumateks, doubled the size of my room, and added 24 more sites to my aerojet. 7000 lumes per sq. ft. now and a few other toys added in. Can't wait to see your set-up running.

Hey Bonez, this looks like it's gonna be a pretty interesting grow...very similar to what i've got goin' for my first indoor, which is HTG's 'mother keeper' grow tent (48x20x48) w/ 400w switchable and 55w T5 , w/ roughly 60,000 lumens ...I'm lookin' forward to see how the bubblicious and Mystic does , i had considered those two but haven't found too many great references...are these 2 indica dom. , and stay rather short..??? Best o' luck w/ this man ...Keep it GREEN Bonez...

from what i understand yeah, they are short, ill be posting my journal shortly, i actually took about 40 plants from a friend who was having problems, so now ive got skunk1, ice, NL, and white rhino.

ill post a link in my sig when i do. here is a link to them for now.

Click here

Latest posts

Back