The Back Yard GreenTo 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Skag ... For when some ChemDogxC99 beans ? That should be nice :hubba:

Nice set up Skagitmagic.!! Is ur grow still growing in there.? I was wondering if u could get some pix of it from the outside and top like u did before ,I want to see if One can see the plants threw that clear stuff.?? I was looking at that at lowes and I am thinking of doing the same thing and the wifey is worry that it to much of a see threw and can see the plants from any planes if fly kinda low.!!
I think it would be ok and can't really tell myself.!
Thanks

I took a couple pics today, I can't close the doors, I propped them open to put plants in pots out of the rain once to often and the grow out grew the green-to, I get on the roof and take a pic, kinda curious myself.

P1110706.JPG

P1110699.JPG

The planes would have to fly pretty dang low, The doors are bigger than the unit!! lol I propped them open to put my potted stuff out of the rain and the inside plants grew out the front, and I couldn't close the doors anymore. It was a horrible summer in Puget sound, Washington had 13 counties declared agriculture disasters this year, MJ was affected also I'm sure. I didn't use the clear on the sides, I imagine the frosted would work on the roof.

P1110764.JPG

P1110763.JPG

P1110747.JPG

bho_expertz said:
Hey Skag ... For when some ChemDogxC99 beans ? That should be nice :hubba:

That C99 was a PM magnet, I dropped it, the Mrs. has about 5 ounces of top drawer C99 stashed, My ChemDawg had issues too!! I've started a new pheno, called ChemDawg 91 we'll see. I'm gonna do a BHO expierment, hope I don't Blow It. UP.Yikes!!! Doing a bunch more of the 91 clones, next harvest will be 2 Trainwreck,2 BBkush,2 Gabby Haze, and the one 91 is two weeks behind, only 7 plants altogether. Gotta find a strain I like. I cloned them all, doing 5 more of the CD91 clones today, gambleing on 4 strains I've never smoked, lets hope,

I love that outdoor setup youve got Skagit. When is the end of your outdoor season? Mine ended last week but it looks like your plants still have a ways to go. I saw you over on mjp today and ive got to tell you to go check out chimeras breeder section. If your looking for new genetics to add to the garden def give him a chance. He may not have the brand name what evers popular at the moment strain but he is by far my favorite breeder and he has some amazing strains.

maineharvest said:
I love that outdoor setup youve got Skagit. When is the end of your outdoor season? Mine ended last week but it looks like your plants still have a ways to go. I saw you over on mjp today and ive got to tell you to go check out chimeras breeder section. If your looking for new genetics to add to the garden def give him a chance. He may not have the brand name what evers popular at the moment strain but he is by far my favorite breeder and he has some amazing strains.

Ya I pretty much finished the side by side Mycos vs not thread over there, The stuff really made a difference, plus i like the way the soil recycled, I wouldn't mind buying seeds online again as long as I'm getting them from within the USA. I had a customs scare awhile back, me mailing to UK,I did a fake Ebay return, but man did they go through things looking!!, I'm hopein to go to Cali soon, hopefully I can find what I'm looking for, I've got a hoosier daddy comin up, can't even imagine the taste, bubblegum?? we'll see.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The planes would have to fly pretty dang low, The doors are bigger than the unit!! lol I propped them open to put my potted stuff out of the rain and the inside plants grew out the front, and I couldn't close the doors anymore. It was a horrible summer in Puget sound, Washington had 13 counties declared agriculture disasters this year, MJ was affected also I'm sure. I didn't use the clear on the sides, I imagine the frosted would work on the roof.

Thanks that really help me out A LOT and ease my Worries..!! The Show Must go on and get to building my green House for next summer.! I Love dumpster diving at construction places..

yeah, chimera.:aok: i grew a chimera cross with grapefruit/blueberry last season indoors. it was in the fireberry grow. ray is growing some now...i was looking for a blueberry taster, and that had a good one, but just for a couple weeks. once it fully cured that disappeared. still looking for that blueberry pie-eyed cross.:cool: ...

the girls do look like they have a ways yet? my season sucked too outdoors. did get some smokie treats though. donated most of the harvest to others...

ray jay said:
Looking good!

I don't know Ray, It's still got a couple plants I'm trimming the stalks on and got a fairly decent harvest, but most was trimmed immature, a week or two early, The strains were just late bloomers, The stuff in tubs that i triggered early finished great!! here's a pic of the trimmed pop corn buds, from the green to, no big colas but alot of this!!

P1120132.JPG

P1120134.JPG

Irish said:
yeah, chimera.:aok: i grew a chimera cross with grapefruit/blueberry last season indoors. it was in the fireberry grow. ray is growing some now...i was looking for a blueberry taster, and that had a good one, but just for a couple weeks. once it fully cured that disappeared. still looking for that blueberry pie-eyed cross.:cool: ...

the girls do look like they have a ways yet? my season sucked too outdoors. did get some smokie treats though. donated most of the harvest to others...

I'm on the BB hunt myself, The Blueberry Kush I'm growing.I find out, he now thinks it's BlackBerry, at least i guess I got the BB part right!! Some of the cured BLZ tastes really sweet, and getting better weekly.

P1120051.JPG

If you like Blueberry hybrids you def have to try Mental Floss by Chimera. I think its my all time favorite strain. It takes about 70 days to flower but it is well worth the wait. Do you have any harvest pics Skag? Have you harvested yet?

I started harvesting the Green-to today, had a late start but the weather was good, this was suppose to be Northern Lights, but the guy I got the clones from's kinda a loose cannon, so i'm not positive. Smells kinda lemony, smells kill!! I can't fire up the 600 duals for awhile, so this is it, of course i've got a despensary just up the road.

P1070542.JPG

P1070543.JPG

been awhile brother. hows the fishing? :)

a dispensary up the road from me would be so nice. even better if I was the proprietor! :D

peace...

Irish said:
been awhile brother. hows the fishing? :)

a dispensary up the road from me would be so nice. even better if I was the proprietor! :D

peace...
Fishings been good, real good!!

Latest posts

Back