THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I get rid of white flies. De didn't work. Neem oil didnt help either. The stick traps are catching them but how do I get rid of them? Them bitches gotta go!
IMG_8799.jpeg

Put mosquito dunks in a 5 gallon bucket of water. Let it soak for 24 hrs or so and use that water to water your plants with and continue to use your yellow sticky strips.
I use to use yellow fly swatters with petroleum jelly smeared on the fly swatters. I would cut the fat end off the metal handle and stick it in the pot with the wire handle in the soil.
I was growing outside so I didn't want that use those sticky traps because they would catch small birds.

Put mosquito dunks in a 5 gallon bucket of water. Let it soak for 24 hrs or so and use that water to water your plants with and continue to use your yellow sticky strips.
I use to use yellow fly swatters with petroleum jelly smeared on the fly swatters. I would cut the fat end off the metal handle and stick it in the pot with the wire handle in the soil.
I was growing outside so I didn't want that use those sticky traps because they would catch small birds.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back