selfing pollin to other plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
if i had 4 plants in leaf plus 1 that was 30days older in the bud cycle can i move the 4 into the budding room and let the older plant self pollinate and seed the others with fallen pollin :eek:

please explain exactly how you created this reversed fem? femd seeds is not for the rookie. I would ONLY pollenate the selfed fem...and not allow the dust to go to another plant.
TBO i don't mess around with Femd stuff...only straight up plants. I like males just as much as females in the grow when i'm crossing. keep the genetics going and untainted.

i got to say bro, i aint got a clue what you are talking about...sounds like you got a hermie that you want to pollinate the rest of your crop!!!!if thats it then yes put every thing together,but why????????????????

gettinggray1964 said:
i got to say bro, i aint got a clue what you are talking about...sounds like you got a hermie that you want to pollinate the rest of your crop!!!!if thats it then yes put every thing together,but why????????????????

:yeahthat: :confused:

but one thing i did fail to mention....if its a hermie and you got females in there...cut that hermie and put it in the compost heap or make hash oil outa it :p
Do the genetics of marijuana a favor ;)

Latest posts

Back