northern lights question ?? / sea of green....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mia

Reaction score
is possible to get 15 grams per bud site on a good indoor strain of northern lights?? my setup= 1 600 watt hps light, foxfarm soil,proper ventilation, vegging 1 week. my 2 northern light mother plants are ready for cloning. 6 inch square containers are what i have for pots. i will only clone 40 or so of the best. organic grown. i am experienced in growing. just never a sea of green setup. has anyone done this before or similiar... whats realistically possible in grams per site as i dont want too many plants. thank you, mia

First time I ever hear of gram per bud site. Don't think any one keeps track of bud sites per plant. IMO the underbud or popcorn bud will never get that big.

what i mean by bud site is... i am going to have 1 clone "cola bud" in each 6 inch sqaure container. vegging for a week to 10 days.in other words no lower branches, just the cola per container. i am trying to hit a certain amount without a million plants to work with. quite simply, i am asking whats realistically possible in grams per container, with my 600 watt hps. i also would like to say ahead of time, that i know there are many factors to yield. i am only asking for something close or a good guess as far as grams per cola. i am not a professional grower, but not a newbie either. i just do have any experience in a sea of green setup, or northern lights strain. my grows have been mostly outdoors with decent results. thanks.

dude you can get 2-3 oz top bud off a good nl

Your looking for 1/2 oz per bud just growing a single cola? Your going to need far less of a veg time to grow a single cola.. 0-4 days veg then flower.. And yes its possible with NL.. I grew like that for my first couple of grows NL is a great classic that everyone loves..

In fact I would still grow like that but cops seem to love the number of plants you have... I grew 16 in a 2x2 area with a 400w hps cool tube.. but seriously if you grow each plant that small you will need very little veg time.. In fact its just a transplant shock recovery time then straight to flower..

Latest posts

Back