My spring 2024 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine does the same thing if the soil is too wet, when I put the cutting in it.
I have had way more success since I read somewhere that the soil needs to be the texture of moist cake, when you stick your cutting in it.
I killed two in a row, that exact same way, right before I started doing the moist cake thing.
Ok I will give it a try all the C99 clones didn't make it. Maui look ok one is turning a bit yellow maybe its trying to root.

Ok I will give it a try all the C99 clones didn't make it. Maui look ok one is turning a bit yellow maybe its trying to root.

There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to use a dome, your humidity has got to be lower in the desert, that what mine is in the swamp ass crack of the Ohio River Valley.
Your soil has to be too wet.

Gonna visit tomorrow 🍁🦨

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpeg
    IMG_0252.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
What a nice thread to read thru... love your style all the way to your storage tubs you use for growing... do you have the bottom lines with rocks with drain holes or are you old school, I can do it without like BOG always did.. that guy amazed me. talk about having your talents dialed.

Your strains, are those your creations? sounds like maybe yes. nice.

gotta be nice to grow outside, on the East wall of course.. morning sun, all day light... afternoon sun shaded, it's brutal here...

sorry if I missed a few things and asked repeated stuff... um. lazy..lol

Latest posts

Back