Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1683110487816.jpg
FB_IMG_1683110516766.jpg

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing both left and right.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another partially cloudy day starting at 50F and predicted to reach 74F.

I got my Morton's Hybrid maters planted and just planted around the volunteer flowers that popped up in the raised bed over the winter. Apparently I placed the raised bed on top of some dormant bulbs last year and I'm pretty sure the Morton Hybrid can take care of itself, so didn't bother digging through the raised bed to get them out. They clearly liked the composted topsoil and Alaskan fish fertilizer to grow up through a foot of dirtl.

I also turned on the sprinkler system, dug out all the heads that buried themselves over the winter, and de-weeded about half the front gardens. I'll pick up some tomato cages this morning and finish the outside weeding.

Who or what is Irene bigsur?

sometimes she sleeps in her nightie
sometimes she sleeps in her gown

but the night she does the laundry
Irene‘s the talk of the town

~ insert photo of a naked Irene hanging her laundry~

here is another photo of Irene when she still had some clean clothes to wear , i can post this photo and not get in trouble

i can send you the naked photo in a private message if you like

AFD1CC6F-5764-4B2A-B7D1-7924593873B1.jpeg

sometimes she sleeps in her nightie
sometimes she sleeps in her gown

but the night she does the laundry
Irene‘s the talk of the town

~ insert photo of a naked Irene hanging her laundry~

here is another photo of Irene when she still had some clean clothes to wear , i can post this photo and not get in trouble

i can send you the naked photo in a private message if you like

View attachment 326826

Thought that there was a line about a burlap bag ?

Joe I also wanted to ask
I may come back to LI to visit my Buddy who was my best man
and wanted to go shooting, if I bring my weapons will Calverton gun range still allow anyone to shoot (like wild west) like it was yrs ago or has that range been Hokalized too. 5 rounds only range officers standing over ones shoulder?

Hey Joe When is LI corn crops coming in?
Its what I live for !
July .
Igo to the pumpkin patch off of xit 66 LIE for years!
We have swome great corn .
Last year we blanched and took the kernals off and froze a bushel of corn .burlap bag.
I eat my corn with just pepper ! good pepper !

Back