Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I keep marigolds around my plants outside. Yes I topped all my plants early on in veg. This is a picture of the same plant later on after it re-vegged and went back into flower. Maybe I should have waited a couple more weeks before setting them out.
View attachment 318502
Beautiful plant you have going. Also good looking location with sun.
When I top mine, I dunk the cut stem in root starter and put the stem into a small pot of potting soil. If she is still alive after a few weeks, I give her to some friends that grow indoor and they are happy to give her a permanent home.

Beautiful plant you have going. Also good looking location with sun.
When I top mine, I dunk the cut stem in root starter and put the stem into a small pot of potting soil. If she is still alive after a few weeks, I give her to some friends that grow indoor and they are happy to give her a permanent home.
Yes I do that too. Gave away 35 plants last year

Yep,,I get the package scam all the time. Also the you have one this from Ace Hardware. All a bunch of shit to get your info and money. I fell for the Ace Hardware one about a year ago because I shop there. Mother fkers. I had to call the bank and cancel my fking card and get a new one.
Never again.
I get the Ace ones too but have never opened it. Good to learn my instincts were right.............
Morning Graywolf may you have a beautiful day.🤗

Car insurance places email me that my insurance is past due. I don't own a car. One person called me on the phone saying I was going to be arrested if I didn't pay them money. I told them go ahead and hang up on them. It's happened two times so far.
You too Ness!
bigarmhug.gif
icon_sunny.gif

I get 'em from all of the above, plus UPS, Kohls, Paypal, and Best Buy. I hate scammers.

Northbound I 75 was a four lane parking lot this morning. They just got 'em moving again, but now I'm hearing sirens again. Supposed to get 3-5 inches tonight. It will be interesting. Amazing how people think they can drive the speed limits or above during bad weather. We call 'em idiots in the ditch 'cause that's were they end up.

Hi RosterMan, I often will just lurk only when I know I can't stay too long, though this morning I on my last cup of coffee and before getting back to painting the den room I though about coming aboard for a few.
Hope all is well with you.
Welcome anytime you are welcome to play

Went out for a couple of hours. Close friends tell me I need to get out more. I could hardly wait to get back home. I had some pleasant interactions, but still...

My sister thinks I should join a book club or a mahjong club. I'm an avid reader, but I use what I read as food for thought. I don't need to sit with others and hash it out. As for mahjong, I think the tiles are cool for making jewelry, but otherwise I'm not much of a game player.

I read a lot but mostly on the internet these days. I’m with you on not enjoying hashing the book out with a group. My husband ia a history buff and always has a fat book out while I’m surfing the net. I too am not into games much either but do play words with friends on occasion an solitaire to make myself go to sleep

I read a lot but mostly on the internet these days. I’m with you on not enjoying hashing the book out with a group. My husband ia a history buff and always has a fat book out while I’m surfing the net. I too am not into games much either but do play words with friends on occasion an solitaire to make myself go to sleep
How could I forget freecell? Do you play it? I enjoy it and it helps me to remember my mind is still alive.

Latest posts

Back